Jump to content

Photo

TammyB Lovers & Dog Lovers - We've Reached Our Goal!!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#21 Janet

Janet
  • VIP Member
  • 7,459 posts

    Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:25 PM

    1. Alyssa $10
    2. Lizz $10
    3. Starfishkate $10
    4. Nrvsbride $10
    5. Mikkistreak $10
    6. Beachbride $10
    7. JenandBrendan $10
    8. Heidi $10
    9. Carly $10
    10. Christa $10
    11. Lisaah $10
    12. Galit $10
    13. Wisco4 $10
    14. ann (akh) $10
    15. host (tammy) $10 or whatever you need
    16. Janet $10 (just PM me the details)


    #22 Sarah

    Sarah

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

      Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:31 PM

      I'm in!
      1. Alyssa $10
      2. Lizz $10
      3. Starfishkate $10
      4. Nrvsbride $10
      5. Mikkistreak $10
      6. Beachbride $10
      7. JenandBrendan $10
      8. Heidi $10
      9. Carly $10
      10. Christa $10
      11. Lisaah $10
      12. Galit $10
      13. Wisco4 $10
      14. ann (akh) $10
      15. host (tammy) $10 or whatever you need
      16. Janet $10
      17. Sarah $10


      Someone just please PM me the details of who to pay :)

      #23 LCBride2007

      LCBride2007

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

        Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:31 PM

        i think JulesR needs to be added!
        1. Alyssa $10
        2. Lizz $10
        3. Starfishkate $10
        4. Nrvsbride $10
        5. Mikkistreak $10
        6. Beachbride $10
        7. JenandBrendan $10
        8. Heidi $10
        9. Carly $10
        10. Christa $10
        11. Lisaah $10
        12. Galit $10
        13. Wisco4 $10
        14. ann (akh) $10
        15. host (tammy) $10 or whatever you need
        16. Janet $10 (just PM me the details)
        17. JulesR $10
        18. Sarah $10


        #24 TammyB

        TammyB
        • Sr. Member
        • 10,630 posts

          Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

          You guys know I'm on meds that are making me emotional STOP IT Already. I love you all for thinking about me, really you don't have to do this. I appreicate the offer, you really could just send that to a rescue group as a donation, that would make me happy.

          #25 Sarah

          Sarah

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

            Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:33 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by TammyB
            You guys know I'm on meds that are making me emotional STOP IT Already. I love you all for thinking about me, really you don't have to do this. I appreicate the offer, you really could just send that to a rescue group as a donation, that would make me happy.
            Too bad...lol

            Tammy, you and Cain soooo deserve this for all the wonderful things you do for animals. I'm happy to chip in $10 to reward someone as wonderful as you, and support a great cause in the meantime.

            #26 JulieG

            JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

              Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:34 PM

              1. Alyssa $10
              2. Lizz $10
              3. Starfishkate $10
              4. Nrvsbride $10
              5. Mikkistreak $10
              6. Beachbride $10
              7. JenandBrendan $10
              8. Heidi $10
              9. Carly $10
              10. Christa $10
              11. Lisaah $10
              12. Galit $10
              13. Wisco4 $10
              14. ann (akh) $10
              15. host (tammy) $10 or whatever you need
              16. Janet $10
              17. Sarah $10
                Julie $10

              How do you get it to add numbers? DUH

              #27 LCBride2007

              LCBride2007

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

                Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:34 PM

                ok, before we do this ... would you actually WANT the painting? lol I mean, we know you love the dogs, and you're an amazing person with all of the volunteer work you do, but would you want this as a piece of art on your wall? Just wanted to make sure before we did this, and then it sits on the floor or somewhere else hidden! lol

                #28 JulieG

                JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

                  Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:35 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  i think JulesR needs to be added!
                  1. Alyssa $10
                  2. Lizz $10
                  3. Starfishkate $10
                  4. Nrvsbride $10
                  5. Mikkistreak $10
                  6. Beachbride $10
                  7. JenandBrendan $10
                  8. Heidi $10
                  9. Carly $10
                  10. Christa $10
                  11. Lisaah $10
                  12. Galit $10
                  13. Wisco4 $10
                  14. ann (akh) $10
                  15. host (tammy) $10 or whatever you need
                  16. Janet $10 (just PM me the details)
                  17. JulesR $10
                  18. Sarah $10

                  Thanks for adding me Ann

                  #29 TammyB

                  TammyB
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 10,630 posts

                    Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:42 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by akh
                    ok, before we do this ... would you actually WANT the painting? lol I mean, we know you love the dogs, and you're an amazing person with all of the volunteer work you do, but would you want this as a piece of art on your wall? Just wanted to make sure before we did this, and then it sits on the floor or somewhere else hidden! lol
                    Ok how can I say this without sounding like a complete dork... So Cain and I have been talking about TTC, no new news there right? Well we already decided how we are going to decorate a future baby room, in animals, more so rescue pets that we were involved with. And even if for whatever God has planned for us and we can't have children then we plan on doing a wall in our house of our foster pets. I know it sounds crazy, but they all really do touch our hearts one way or another. So I guess to answer you question yes it would hang on our wall, rather it be future baby room or the wall in our loft. Ok going to go crawl under a rock of embarassment.. lol

                    #30 LCBride2007

                    LCBride2007

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

                      Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:44 PM

                      lol - we should have known! i think that's super cute ... and you're not a dork at all! ok, well maybe you are - but not for THIS reason! (hehe) looks like someone is getting a new painting soon ... and i think it's fabulous that you already know what you want to do with it.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users