Photo

Flower girl dress - white or ivory?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 agm04

agm04
  • 548 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:59 AM

Just wondering if any of you have an ivory wedding gown and a white flower girl dress.  I know it's a silly question, but the one I want for my niece comes in both colors.  My gown is ivory, but white just seems right for a little girl.  Do you guys think pictures will look off if I'm in ivory and she's in white?  Thanks for any thoughts!

#2 uhura526

uhura526
    • 330 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by agm04 

Just wondering if any of you have an ivory wedding gown and a white flower girl dress.  I know it's a silly question, but the one I want for my niece comes in both colors.  My gown is ivory, but white just seems right for a little girl.  Do you guys think pictures will look off if I'm in ivory and she's in white?  Thanks for any thoughts!

that's funny, I thought about the same thing. My dress is actually off-white so I may go with ivory for my flower girl.  I think in your case, I would probably do the ivory flower girl dress to match your dress but I noticed that ivory can look more like off-white depending on the material of the dress.

#3 agm04

agm04
      • 548 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

That's what I was thinking - thank you!  And yeah, off white is really a much better description of the color.  I can always send it back if they don't look good together.

#4 mimiq

mimiq
        • 184 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

I'd say if yours is offwhite, you've got to go with ivory!  It's shocking how much of a difference there is, even if it's only off white.  went through this a few months ago myself!!

#5 agm04

agm04
          • 548 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Thanks for the input!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users