LE Blanc December 2013

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ptmwed2012

ptmwed2012
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hello,

I am getting married December 2013 at Le Blanc in Cancun. Has anyone had Elizabeth as a planner? Any tips? Has anyone had any luck negotiating substitutions for certain things in their wedding package?

Let me know,

P

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:46 AM

Congrats ptmwed2012! and welcome to our forum community :) congrats too on choosing the Le Blanc in Cancun for your wedding venue....it's a great place and so picturesque.....as shown here, with more photos at the album link here........

wishing you a wonderful journey - planning your celebration, then enjoying the pefect wedding you've always dreamed of! Cheers

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 SANSH12

SANSH12
      • 21 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

We got married in December 2012 and worked with Elizabeth. She is easy to work with but you do have to ask questions. You can make additions to packages but you have to work with their outside decor company. When is your wedding date? PM me for more details.

#4 NJBride2014

NJBride2014
        • 441 posts
        • Wedding Date:September 13, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Le Blanc Spa Resort
        • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SANSH12 

We got married in December 2012 and worked with Elizabeth. She is easy to work with but you do have to ask questions. You can make additions to packages but you have to work with their outside decor company. When is your wedding date? PM me for more details.

I'm getting married at Le Blanc next September.  My coordinator is Paola i'm actually going on my site visit in 2 weeks.  How did your wedding turn out?  I hope great I can't wait to start doing some actual planning.  What package did you go with?  I'm doing the complimentary right now and might add on.  I really like the signature package but it might be out of the budget.

43 guests plus bride and groom.... ;)

Engagement Photos - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1827276

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1860630

#5 SANSH12

SANSH12
        • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Sorry, I hadn't been on the site for a while. You probably have everything set now but we did the Signature Package and then customized it. Our wedding turned out well considering it rained after the ceremony so we have do cocktail and dinner inside. But the rain stopped for us to have pictures with the sunset and have our fire dancers. How was your site visit? We are actually going for our 1 yr anniversary next month :)

Check out our photos by Johnathan & Melissa of Del Sol:

http://delsolphotogr...nation-wedding/

Happy Planning! 

#6 SANSH12

SANSH12
          • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

Sorry, I don't come on here often anymore. You probably got your questions answered but just in case. We did the signature package and customized it. Our wedding turned out great considering that it rain after the ceremony (suppose to be good luck) so we had to have cocktails & dinner inside. We didn't get to use our dance floor since it was set up outside. Buy luckily rain stopped and we had sunset photos and fire dancers :) 

As for the decor company, they forgot my Tiffany blue ribbon on my bouquet and our colored markers for the sand dollars (used it as guest book) were stolen. So, the guest had to use black only so no cute red heart, etc. Lol. Also, we didn't have our pasta station for our buffet. But overall, it was minor. I think I am more critical than most people. I strive for perfection. Our friends and family loved it and still talking about it!

See our photos from Melissa & Johnathan of Del Sol: 

http://delsolphotogr...nation-wedding/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users