Photo

Post Pictures of your Wedding Stash

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

What's with the WOW's and oh my's.. Am I honestly the only one with an abundance amount of wedding stuff.. :-/

#12 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

It maybe cheaper to ship it prior. Because addl baggage fees are outrageous then you don't have to lug it around while traveling Irie ~Cherina

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#13 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

no, no! it's not just you. 

I've packed the one bag and sent it home with mom - that's most of the decorations.

we are planning to have 4 checked bags. 1 each for clothes, 1 for all of our welcome bag stuff, and 1 for my (fake) flowers and any other decorations that I didn't send with mom. I'm also sending 1 checked bag with a friend that will have our favors in it.

then I'll carry on my dress and a backpack, and my fiancĀ© will have a carry on bag. WHEW! 

So it's still less expensive to pay for mom's checked bag (both home from Dallas this weekend, and then to Mexico in a few weeks). We're flying 1st class so we get up to three checked bags each (but no way do I want to take that much ourselves!!), and my friend has priority status so there's no charge to pay for her bag either. So a total of $75 for the 1 bag my mom is bringing. We'll take that empty suitcase back home with us, with another suitcase tucked inside...

for the record, no, we aren't packed YET. 

What's with the WOW's and oh my's.. Am I honestly the only one with an abundance amount of wedding stuff.. :-/

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#14 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
      • 160 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Good Morning Ladies!

I've been saying for a while that I was going to share a picture of my wedding stash with all of you.. So here goes..

I hope my fiance doesn't find this thread, I refuse to let him walk into my craft room. lol.. Only from the fear of him fainting and breaking something.. lol

My flowers are all at my moms house along with more vases. And I haven't ordered chair sashes yet..

In the boxes... I have my pink and orange OOT bags and in the other boxes are all my OOT goodies. Also paper for the programs and dinner menus, so I can consolidate my stash a little bit once those DIY's are complete. :o)

Can't wait to see everyone else's stash!! I know I'm not alone. lol

Love it!! Looks like fun! Where did you get your travel mugs from?

#15 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
        • 160 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

I'm not this far along yet, but I am sure I will look like this or worse, esp since I plan to DIY a lot! And I am already a crafty person and have stashes like this after 1 trip to a craft store.

#16 Cherina

Cherina
          • Banned
          • 636 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

MissBubbles that packing job made me tired just thinking of it! Whew !!! Congrats on the upcoming nuptials Irie ~Cherina

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users