Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Free Wedding Package at Sandals Resorts (posted 10/4/12)

Learn Moreor call 888-471-1950

Your Wedding, Your Style at Sandals® Resorts! 

1x2.gif
1x2.gif 1x2.gif
1x2.gif
FREE WEDDING package at Sandals Resorts!
1x2.gif
1x2.gif 1x2.gif
1x2.gif 1x2.gif
Sandals Resorts believes that couples shouldn't have to compromise on their wedding day, so they have decided to venture away from offering pre-packaged weddings. Now, they offer a fully customizable destination wedding with all of the romantic touches of a traditional wedding. After all, this is the bride and grooms' wedding and it should reflect their style and everything they ever dreamed of.
1x2.gif  

1x2.gif 1x2.gif
1x2.gif
1x2.gif
1x2.gif
1x2.gif

CST # 2084813

1x2.gif

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rates and promotions are accurate at time of printing and are subject to changes, exceptions, cancellation charges and restrictions. All advertised savings are reflected in rate. Rates are subject to change based on currency fluctuations. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the distribution of this email. Valid for new bookings only.

My friend and I went to Sandals St. Lucia for our holidays, and it was OK. The meal is regular, just like what you would discover on a vacation. if you are effective, it is also plenty. We did much scuba snorkeling and boating that was all involved in the cost.

how many people have to book through snadals?

We booked through Sandals and will be using the free package. We just had to book at least 6 nights and the ceremony and 30 min reception for 8 guests (including bride and groom) was included. Hope this helps! :)

We are booked at Beaches which is the same. Even with "free wedding" it's still about $8500 which is way less than non-destination! I hope food is good!