Sew in bra cups?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tulumbride2013

• 670 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hi ladies! Please forgive me if this question has already been discussed elsewhere. Where do I get sew in bra cups for my wedding gown?is there a superior brand? I'm looking to a bit of "oomph" haha, some extra cleave would be great! Is there a better option, like the stick on bra r just a regular strap less? Thanks so much!! My seamstress has told me to just buy them and bring them in.

#2 mimiq

• 184 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

i had the same question!  i found this company with cups called "bump a cup" and "jump a cup" - different levels of boost!  i actually got the "holey cup" because it's supposed to be more breathable.  Just got them sewn in and they're great!!

#3 LAtravelgirl

• 163 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

On the recommendation of the alterations place, I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics and bought "gel-filled bra cups."  I couldn't find them on Jo-Ann's website, but search the UPC code from my receipt and found them on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co... Cups - C/D Cup

Regular price is $15.99 at Jo-Ann Fabrics, but I used a 60% off coupon so I paid only $6.40! They come in B/C and C/D size. I cannot remember if there was a smaller size. After seeing my dress, she didn't think it was necessary to use them, but I am a 34D and felt a bit more secure with some support.

#4 Mpresid

• 38 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

My bridal shop was able to provide some as they did the alterations there. You should be able to find them at any bridal alteration store. They definitely add a little extra oomph ;) They're worth adding in.

#5 Tulumbride2013

• 670 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

Thanks ladies! My alterations place didnt have them and just told me to find them and bring them in. I looked everywhere! I had soon those ones on amazon but wasn't sure if they were right for my purpose, thanks for the review travel girl! I'll def be buying these:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users