uhura526
      • 330 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:47 AM

and BOOM!  150 :)

#84 casontag

casontag
        • 50 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:07 AM

congrats! Have you picked a location yet?

Yes we are going to have it on smathers beach at at sunset. I just paid the deposits for a day of coordinator/officiant/photographer duo yesterday. Yea!

#85 uhura526

uhura526
          • 330 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by casontag 

Yes we are going to have it on smathers beach at at sunset. I just paid the deposits for a day of coordinator/officiant/photographer duo yesterday. Yea!

that's in Florida right?  That will be nice.  It does feel good to get the deposits down. You got a lot of checks done all at once. Hope you enjoy the rest of your planning process.

#86 casontag

casontag
            • 50 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

that's in Florida right?  That will be nice.  It does feel good to get the deposits down. You got a lot of checks done all at once. Hope you enjoy the rest of your planning process.

Thank you so much! It is in Florida. It's the southern most key. I have gotten a lot of my checks in the last couple months! Very exciting!

#87 missde09

missde09
              • 80 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

I still have quite a ways to go before 150 as well, but hopefully I can rack them up rather quickly. My colors are royal blue and lime green.

#88 missde09

missde09
                • 80 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:49 AM

It is always nice putting down the deposit, I agree. I feel so accomplished and it makes it feel that much more real. When my wedding is still close to a year away, it is nice to do things that remind me it is really happening and I am not dreaming!!

#89 Jenn Burch

Jenn Burch
                  • 13 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

Yeah I have some more request for quotes out to see what happens, the price is one thing the next is that apperently that flights arent leaving Winnipeg until December... are you kidding me so my TA that I am using right now thinks that I should have them pay to fly to Toronto or Calgary first and then pay the $1900 to go to Cuba, this is getting ridiculous!

Hopefully trying other agents will help... that is just crazy talk!!

Do u have your heart set on Cuba? Originally we were wanting Costa Rica but the flight schedules didnt work for us so we decided on Mexico and got the dates we wanted!

#90 Jamielynn55

Jamielynn55
                    • 183 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:46 AM

How much does it cost to pay to become a supporter? So I don't need to have 150 posts to get the attachments

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users