Cherina

Striving for 150!!!

Only 125 to go.  Wish it was payday.  Or they had a special for mom of the bride since I am doing all the work.  grrr.

It doesn't take too long to get to 150 tho it feels like it! Read a lot of threads and you'll find places to comment

I want to as well, I just get a lot of time to post. I am going to make this a priority. Hopefully soon. 

I have been doing a lot more posing lately and finally reached 100 today so I feel like I'm a bit closer to the goal! It's annoying seeing comments on how beautiful peoples pics are when you can't see anything :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half the time I feel like what I want to say has been said and I dont want to be that person that keeps repeating. Haha

I just found a bunch of threads with people posting either cute stuff or talking about their engagement/wedding and just posted a "congrats" or "cute" lol. I spent this weekend posting a bunch in like every thread I could find that applied to me or that I could respond to.

• Like 1

I finally made it! Yippee!

Same here...read wedding stories. Tell them congrats. Look at planning, tell them great ideas etc.

It feels like it's going to take forever!