Photo

No Mess Aisle Runners

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 Jamielynn55

Jamielynn55
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

I checked out the EBay link for the pedals. There super cheap. I wana do this. I alreaddy have so much crap I need to bring with me on the plane. What's one more thing lol

#12 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Jamielynn55 

I checked out the EBay link for the pedals. There super cheap. I wana do this. I alreaddy have so much crap I need to bring with me on the plane. What's one more thing lol

lol.. that's the spirit.. Or my spirit. bahahaha..  they were a great deal and nicer than any petals I have seen elsewhere. :o)  

Can't wait to see your project begin!!! :o)

#13 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

This is great! Still debating whether or not to take this project on though. Not sure if i would want to haul it down with me but much cheaper then scattered petals down the aisle

#14 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

I so wish I had seen this earlier in my planning and had enough time/patience to make one!! can't wait to see your final product!

#15 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
          • 160 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:51 AM

This looks nice.  Are you using it at the gazebo or on the beach?

#16 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

This is great! Still debating whether or not to take this project on though. Not sure if i would want to haul it down with me but much cheaper then scattered petals down the aisle

I always ignore the though of hauling it to our resort... :-/ but I will say it rolls up nicely, but then again I have completed that much.. I think it will end up taking up half a suitcase. Def much cheaper than real scattered petals! :o)

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

I so wish I had seen this earlier in my planning and had enough time/patience to make one!! can't wait to see your final product!

Aww.. you have have if you want to tackle it. :o) But then again I'm planning to take my time because I have a while to go. but it seems like it wouldn't take long if that was the only DIY I had on my mind.

#17 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

Update.. Here is what I completed the other night when I started.. I worked on it for maybe a couple hours. I couldn't believe how much I actually completed.. :o) I plan to work on it again tomorrow with one of my bridesmaids.

I found out from my photog that the aisle runner the resort uses is 10 meters, which is 32.8 feet. Luckily I hadn't cut my tulle down to 25 feet yet!

#18 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Update.. Here is what I completed the other night when I started.. I worked on it for maybe a couple hours. I couldn't believe how much I actually completed.. :o) I plan to work on it again tomorrow with one of my bridesmaids.

I found out from my photog that the aisle runner the resort uses is 10 meters, which is 32.8 feet. Luckily I hadn't cut my tulle down to 25 feet yet!

that LOOKS AMAZING!!! wanna do mine? lol  im tempted to try it but i havent seen any green petals i like yet.. we shall see..it could be a project for my mother to work on though :-D

#19 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                  • 955 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

Do you sleep!  Holy cow, that's what I call productive.

#20 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

that LOOKS AMAZING!!! wanna do mine? lol  im tempted to try it but i havent seen any green petals i like yet.. we shall see..it could be a project for my mother to work on though :-D

hehe.. Thank Speckles!! :o) I think yall would def have fun doing it!  Did you check out all the vendors on ebay for your green? If not, you can always do what I saw one girl do... Buy paint and paint white petals so you have your exact colors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users