Confussed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 May2013

May2013
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hi There

This is my first time at this site, Just found out about it today! I am getting married May 6 2013 at the the Majestic Colonial. We are having a small wedding but am looking for an amazing photographer. This Phil guy gets a lot of reviews but have no idea who he is or how to get a hold of him. The wedding cordinator suggested some companies but neither of them got back to me:( I am starting to stress a little. Can any one help me with the photographer issue????

***Congrats to everyone on the wedding:)

#2 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

Phil is amazing!  I wanted him, but he was not available on our date. :o(

http://www.steingardstudios.com/

Also, I highly recommend these two.

Jamie Dimitry (My Photog) http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

Michael Steingard http://www.michaelsteingard.com/

You can also find all of them on Facebook. Phil's name is Photo Phil though.

#3 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

Oh.. and CONGRATS on booking your date and Welcome to the Forums!! :o)

Search for Majestic Colonial and you would find a ton of helpful ladies. :o) I'm getting married at Majestic Elegance next May.

#4 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
        • 166 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by May2013 

Hi There

This is my first time at this site, Just found out about it today! I am getting married May 6 2013 at the the Majestic Colonial. We are having a small wedding but am looking for an amazing photographer. This Phil guy gets a lot of reviews but have no idea who he is or how to get a hold of him. The wedding cordinator suggested some companies but neither of them got back to me:( I am starting to stress a little. Can any one help me with the photographer issue????

***Congrats to everyone on the wedding:)

Hey, I know that Phil is not available on May 6th for sure...Im not sure about Jamie or Michael.

Try facebook messaging Jamie or Michael...if you like their work that is. If not there are lots of other photographers...so don't worry!

#5 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:59 AM

Here is Jamie's email.

jamiedimitry@rogers.com

I just sent him a PM asking if he would be in Punta Cana on May 6th for you, just to know if he's an option for you. :o)

#6 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
            • 160 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

Hi! If you can't reach them, try carribeanemotions! I have been chatting with them online and they do great  work and are reasonable.  They have a page on here. You can customize a package for yourself.  I haven't used them, but I am highly interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users