Dreams Cancun 2007/2008 Price Guide

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jenny910

• 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:09 AM

Hello everyone!

I was debating over having the Ultimate package vs. The complimentary package with add-ons, so Daniella emailed me a price list for 2007/2008. I know from going through the forum (literally all of last Sunday for me!,) that we have all wanted to know these details at one time or another. I hope this helps someone!

The list includes:
    Legal Fees
    Reception Appetizers/Dinners

Have a great day!

Ps. I think I'm going with the Ultimate.... That list is too many decisions for this girl!!!

Attached Files

#2 PaulaV

• VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:29 AM

Interesting... I have never seen that and I am a 2008 bride.
      Those are not the prices I have on my contract. I have the 2007 pricing.
      I hope they honor it for the Ultimate package, since they never sent me the new pricing.

I am using the Ultimate package as I pieced it out (with old pricing) and it was a better deal for us.

#3 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:15 AM

I went back and forth about the package or just do things a la carte, and the package really is the better deal. Just for our reception & cocktail hour alone I think was close to $2000, so it just makes sense to do the package and then if you don't want something substitute something else or just add on other things that you really want.

#4 jenny910

• 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:29 AM

Oh no PaulaV! I'm sure they will (with the contract and all) honor your 2007 prices- lucky! Maybe you signed on before they implemented the new price list. I wish they would post these things on their website. It's such task tracking the specifics.

I tried to calculate the ala carte so I could include fireworks... It didn't work out for me! Maybe I'll look into some sparklers instead. Haha

Ps. 16 days! That's so exciting Jilly. I look forward to some photo posts when you come back!

#5 PaulaV

• VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:48 PM

I'll figure it out with them.
            The contract is not really signed yet... work in progress until you pretty much get there.
            I tried to put down a deposit, but the routing number she gave me didn't match the location she gave me... so it took a while for her to respond and send me a new address. I am going today to send the deposit.

So I don't know how much pull that will give me.

#6 grantra1

• 12 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:59 PM

thanks - I'm sure this info will be helpful

#7 dmarie17

• 276 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:09 PM

Thank you SO much for posting that! It is a tremendous help when trying to figure out what to include and what to pass up. Awesome!

#8 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:02 PM

wow, prices for all the extras are much higher at Dreams Cancun than at Dreams Tulum. I'm surprised they aren't the same, although I guess they are working with different vendors. I think it's probably just because Dreams Cancun is more popular for weddings, so they can raise the price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users