Photo

What do you think of these colours?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 uhura526

uhura526
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

thanks! She tried on the bridesmaid dress in the shop and the color is actually a little bit darker in person, however it's still lovely and paired well with my color concept. Dessy has a lot of cute styles btw!  Now I may switch the colors up on my groom and put him in a white shirt so he can wear a tie in the persian plum or in firecracker (that's Dessy's version of a light orange).  I have not decided, but definitely order swatches from the designers you plan to order from. It helps tremendously especially in communicating with my wedding planner.

#12 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

I wanted that scheme original DH said umm no so we are doing ombr© navy, vintage gold and blush/mauve brown tone pinks.... Compromise ! I guess I am lucky he wants to be hands on and involved

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#13 uhura526

uhura526
      • 330 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cherina 

I wanted that scheme original DH said umm no so we are doing ombr© navy, vintage gold and blush/mauve brown tone pinks.... Compromise !
        I guess I am lucky he wants to be hands on and involved

I am the opposite. I feel lucky my FI doesn't want to be hands on lol 

#14 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
        • 160 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

I really like that combo.  One not seen often. it might be hard to find exact shades, so maybe doing the color family would help ease stress!

#15 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
          • 160 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Cherina 

I wanted that scheme original DH said umm no so we are doing ombr© navy, vintage gold and blush/mauve brown tone pinks.... Compromise !
            I guess I am lucky he wants to be hands on and involved

My FI was very hands on in colors...which may be good because I am bright and funky, he is mellow...So we chose champagne & orange with chocolate for accents.  I still laugh over the pillow conversations we had.

#16 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
            • 670 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

my FI cares nothing about wedding ANYTHING until I say I need money. Then he has to put his two sense in. Aggravating!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users