Wedding Couple's Hand Sculptures by Lyman

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lyman

• 262 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

~Congrats all BDW couples ~ on launching your amazing journey, culminating in the tropical wedding of your dreams!

Hi, I'm Lyman (aka Lynda Lehmann) a retired Canadian expat now in Playa del Carmen, in the incomparable Mayan Riviera, Mexico.

I'm an artist with a passion for sculpting.

It would be my honor to create a unique art sculpture of you & your beloved holding hands, wearing your rings for the first time "set in stone".

Depicting you holding hands ~ at that precise moment ~  your love "frozen in time" and preserved for "happily ever after" !

Imagine a sculpture of your hands, fingers intertwined, wearing your new rings, on a sandy beach base - just like your wedding location.

You can add a suitable meaningful object (like an heirloom) or decorative heart into the sculpture as well.

We can also incorporate your wedding colours - either in the sculpture, or its' display base.

I've streamlined to process to easily fit right into your wedding time-line.

With one day lead time, I can create your unique hand sculpture, and have it ready in time to display at your reception.

Add this unique artistic dimension to your wedding decor - then take your masterpiece home - as a treasured keepsake of this magical day.

For a limited time only - to introduce this new concept, add to my portfolio, and become better known - I'm offering a 60% discount off my regular price to the first dozen couples who book me!

Pls see my http://www.sculpt-you.com website for more details....

....enjoy making your plans, have the best wedding day EVER!  and wonderful lifetime of good times ahead!

I look forward to hearing from you ........All the best ......CHEERS! Lyman :)

#2 Tulumbride2013

• 670 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

Coolest idea ever!! Gorgeous.

#3 Lyman

• 262 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

THx so much Tulumbride2013 for your kind compliment :) I'm also considering offering to take wedding guests' hand impressions at the reception and deliver their completed sculptures within the next day or 2 to their resort.

This could make a wonderful gift for anyone.......ie parents, siblings, children, best friends, etc.  It would be make a great keepsake for any special occasion -  to commemorate an anniversary, birthday (Mom & Dad w/ baby's hand or foot) or even "just because" :)

#4 Cherina

• Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

Thanks for sharing. This is great

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#5 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 3,071 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

Congrats Cherina on making your 150 posts......all the best with your plans and have an amazing wedding celebration! Cheers :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users