Photo

Wedding Couple's Hand Sculptures by Lyman

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lyman

Lyman
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

~Congrats all BDW couples ~ on launching your amazing journey, culminating in the tropical wedding of your dreams!

Hi, I'm Lyman (aka Lynda Lehmann) a retired Canadian expat now in Playa del Carmen, in the incomparable Mayan Riviera, Mexico.

I'm an artist with a passion for sculpting.

It would be my honor to create a unique art sculpture of you & your beloved holding hands, wearing your rings for the first time "set in stone".

Depicting you holding hands ~ at that precise moment ~  your love "frozen in time" and preserved for "happily ever after" !

Imagine a sculpture of your hands, fingers intertwined, wearing your new rings, on a sandy beach base - just like your wedding location.

You can add a suitable meaningful object (like an heirloom) or decorative heart into the sculpture as well.

We can also incorporate your wedding colours - either in the sculpture, or its' display base.

I've streamlined to process to easily fit right into your wedding time-line.

With one day lead time, I can create your unique hand sculpture, and have it ready in time to display at your reception.

Add this unique artistic dimension to your wedding decor - then take your masterpiece home - as a treasured keepsake of this magical day.

For a limited time only - to introduce this new concept, add to my portfolio, and become better known - I'm offering a 60% discount off my regular price to the first dozen couples who book me!

Pls see my

....enjoy making your plans, have the best wedding day EVER!  and wonderful lifetime of good times ahead!

I look forward to hearing from you ........All the best ......CHEERS! Lyman :)

#2 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

Coolest idea ever!! Gorgeous.

#3 Lyman

Lyman
      • 262 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

THx so much Tulumbride2013 for your kind compliment :) I'm also considering offering to take wedding guests' hand impressions at the reception and deliver their completed sculptures within the next day or 2 to their resort.

This could make a wonderful gift for anyone.......ie parents, siblings, children, best friends, etc.  It would be make a great keepsake for any special occasion -  to commemorate an anniversary, birthday (Mom & Dad w/ baby's hand or foot) or even "just because" :)

#4 Cherina

Cherina
        • Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

Thanks for sharing. This is great

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#5 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 3,074 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

Congrats Cherina on making your 150 posts......all the best with your plans and have an amazing wedding celebration! Cheers :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users