Photo

***Our DIY luggage tags***

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 kiska

kiska
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

We loved the way these turned out!! They were time consuming, but worth it!! 

Our wedding is in 2.21.2013 in Cabo San Lucas @ Riu Santa Fe.  I wish I had known about this site when I was making the luggage tags, so many wonderful ideas!! 

I started with these tags..I wanted the sides black, so we spray painted them.  I think it's chip board? they are 3x6" They're pretty thick, so we had to pay 85-90 cents to mail.

Then I covered them front and back with black textured paper- 65 lb. Then covered with the blue paper that is textured as well and 65 lb also.  Tip: DON'T use clue, use tape..It will look better. 

I stamped and embossed the Save the Date and the Cabo San Lucas. The date & names are cut out using the Cricut- Then hand clued. I used envelopes from Paper Source #10 

Now.. I'm working on our boarding passes that will be our invites :)

#2 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:07 AM

Hey they look great! I love the colors. Crafty lady!!

#3 agm04

agm04
      • 548 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:01 AM

I LOVE these!  They look great - very different from anything else I've seen.  Nice job!

#4 jolene028

jolene028
        • 588 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:08 AM

These are awesome... Great job they must have taken you forever but I am sure that your guests will love them!

#5 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
        • 209 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:16 AM

These are so great! You did a wonderful job!

#6 kiska

kiska
          • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:45 AM

Thanks Ladies!! 

#7 MsKenyaF

MsKenyaF
            • 159 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:39 PM

Very very nice!! Can't wait to see the invites!

#8 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
              • 593 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by kiska 

We loved the way these turned out!! They were time consuming, but worth it!! 

Our wedding is in 2.21.2013 in Cabo San Lucas @ Riu Santa Fe.  I wish I had known about this site when I was making the luggage tags, so many wonderful ideas!! 

I started with these tags..I wanted the sides black, so we spray painted them.  I think it's chip board? they are 3x6" They're pretty thick, so we had to pay 85-90 cents to mail.

Then I covered them front and back with black textured paper- 65 lb. Then covered with the blue paper that is textured as well and 65 lb also.  Tip: DON'T use clue, use tape..It will look better. 

I stamped and embossed the Save the Date and the Cabo San Lucas. The date & names are cut out using the Cricut- Then hand clued. I used envelopes from Paper Source #10 

Now.. I'm working on our boarding passes that will be our invites :)

These look awesome! I wish I was more crafty. I want to make things for my wedding but I either don't have the time, or the artistic hand. I love these- we are using a palette of blues and these would be perfect! We are about to order our invites and were going to have passport invitations made by a woman named Ana DeRoux. she makes luggage tags RSVP cards and we planned on ordering them but if I knew how to make them I sure would. 

These are superb!

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#9 Jamielynn55

Jamielynn55
                • 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:46 AM

Those look so great! Very creative- without this site I would of been buying everything alreaddy done

#10 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
                  • 176 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

These look awesome!! Very creative. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users