Majestic Elegance Brides Photographer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lexilovesemilio

• 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

I'm getting married July 2 2013 at the Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana. Does anyone have a photographer booked or in mind that they wanna go splits on. Im in the Toronto area and am looking into a few options but travel costs are killer on top of everything else! if you've already got a photographer in mind and wanna split travel costs let me know!

#2 DestinationGirl

• 166 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:33 AM

Are you set on bringing a photographer from Toronto? I am also from Toronto and am getting married in May, 2013. I found a photographer that lives in the DR. They are originally from Europe but moved to DR to work there. The company is called Photosouvenir. There are also many other photographers there - which can save you a lot of money from bringing a photog from Toronto.

#3 MissBubbles205

• 1,350 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:58 AM

I booked Jamie Dimitry for our photographer. His work is amazing. He lives in Canada but spends a lot of time in Punta Cana. I think his price is 2600 if that is in your price range I would def check him out. :o) Also, you don't have to pay resort fee's or any other travel fee's.

Also great options. (Same price, packages, and photog styles as Jamie)

Phil Steingard

Michael Steingard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users