Photo

Plastic Tumblers at Dollar Tree!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#11 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
  • 438 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

we ordered ours through the dollar tree 1800 number and they are shipping it to the store nearest to our home, the only problem is that they will be assorted colors and you have to order by the case there is 24 to a case. 

#12 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

Speckles - 

they are 16oz, and the quality is as good as any I've received from promos (vendors, etc.). there may be a few scratches here and there - we just covered them up with the stickers! (strategic placement). I went to check our Dollar Tree so I could get a couple more, and they were completely sold out. 

here's how mine turned out: 

These came from the $1 Tree??... I have been looking for these everywhere!!

#13 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by mmb1117 

I just got my design your own mugs from there Saturday. They are great, and I won't feel bad if guest throw them away!

http://www.dollartre...o?method=search

These are great little cups!.. I purchased a ton about a year ago for DIY projects.. I bought a cricut and started buying everything vinylable in site. lol..

I consider these kid cup sizes, but they are much more durable and a little bit bigger than all inclusive resort plastic throwaway cups. If anyone wants to see pics, let me know and I'll try to post tonight. They come in assorted colors, blue, orange and green tabs I believe.

#14 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

Speckles - 

they are 16oz, and the quality is as good as any I've received from promos (vendors, etc.). there may be a few scratches here and there - we just covered them up with the stickers! (strategic placement). I went to check our Dollar Tree so I could get a couple more, and they were completely sold out. 

Allie, I meant to ask. Are you inviting your guests over before the DW to hand these out or are you traveling with everyones cups?

#15 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:15 AM

Speckles - 

where did you get your stickers from allie??

#16 jleg04

jleg04
            • 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:03 AM

Wow I read this and thought a great idea and called the toll free number this morning. I have not seen what they actually look like and they are not searchable through the website. I'm excited to see what they look like. They case does say assorted so hopefully they look ok.

#17 mrsnova

mrsnova
              • 280 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by jleg04 

Wow I read this and thought a great idea and called the toll free number this morning. I have not seen what they actually look like and they are not searchable through the website. I'm excited to see what they look like. They case does say assorted so hopefully they look ok.

I got all clear at the store but I saw the other colors there. At least at my door there was a pink and a blue and they both looked good:)

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
                wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
                planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

#18 mrsnova

mrsnova
                • 280 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by mrsnova 

I got all clear at the store but I saw the other colors there. At least at my door there was a pink and a blue and they both looked good:)

*store

#19 mrsnova

mrsnova
                  • 280 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:01 AM

Colorful 16-oz. Double-Wall Plastic Travel Tumblers with Straws & Lids This is what was on the Dollar Tree's website. 

#20 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

I went to my $1 Tree yesterday... apparently the clear tumblers with straws were the item of the week last week and they wont be getting more in. I plan to go to two more stores today to see if they have them.

I did purchase more of the smaller cups in orange since our colors are orange and pink.. I forgot to bring one to work, but will post pictures tonight.  

Also they had more coffee cups in, that I love and think would be perfect!!! Not only for the ones who drink coffee, but for the alcoholic drinks, the holes are great for ice not smacking you in the face. :o) Or the lid can be removed or insert a straw. Now if only I could find more pink.. Here is a picture. I have bought many of these in the past for my crafts.

They come in Brown, Navy Blue, Pink, Orange and Red.

Back to Wedding Registry, Wedding Gift Bags, and OOT bags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users