Sign in to follow this  
kitty25967

MISC. ITEMS (SPANISH FOR DUMMIES, FIRST AID KITS, ETC.)

Best wishes to all brides!!

I am cleaning out some things and have the following for sale:

45 - $1 each - Johnson & Johnson first aid kits (I believe I have still have some label templates I can email to you as well when you purchase)

13 - $1 each - Spanish for Dummies

3 -  $2 each - Kate Aspen playing cards.  Black & White design.

5 - $1 each - Puzzle Books

2 - $8.50 each (retails for $16.95) - Cell phone flask. *Cute for groomsmen gifts.

**All items are brand new, never used, still in box and/or wrapper.  Comes from a non-smoking environment.

Please respond below or PM me with your email address, and I will send you a paypal invoice.  I will only accept payment through paypal.

Feel free to make offer for multiple items. 

Willing to break quantities.

Shipping to U.S. and Canada only. 

For U.S. - Will ship via USPS in flat rate boxes.  Rate based on which box or envelope is suitable for items purchased.  Please see link below for rates.  I will let you know rate (if you request) before I send the invoice.

http://postcalc.usps.com/

For Canada - Will ship via UPS.  Rates based on UPS service.  I will let you know rate (if you request) before I send the invoice.

**If you need expedited shipping, please send this with your request before I send invoice.

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

A former Bama bride. :o) I didn't think there were any Alabama ladies on here. My wedding is a day after your 2nd anniversary. :o)

Hey MissBulbbles! You will LOVE Punta Cana for your wedding!  Let me know if you have any questions.  Good luck and Congrats!