Sign in to follow this  
SunwingWeddings

Dress Your Bridesmaids!

Being asked to be a bridesmaid is truly an honor, but with that comes a lot of pressure to look your best on the big day. Luckily, bridesmaidâ€s dresses have never been more sophisticated and stylish. Finding that perfect look is no longer such a struggle. There are many fabulous styles and trends out there to choose from.

Because your bridal party is made up of all shapes and sizes, it is very common to dress your bridesmaids in styles that best suit their body type. After all, it is important that they feel comfortable and confident! Make sure to give some guidelines such as, preferred fabric and color scheme, in order to maintain consistency.

White bridesmaid dresses? Traditionally, you would never consider putting anyone but the bride in white, but, we are consistently seeing more Brides opt for this look. There are many ways to distinguish the Bride from the rest of the wedding party. For example, by using colored sashes or colorful bouquets you can ensure that your guests know exactly who the bride is. This sophisticated and elegant look is perfect for any season.

white

Donâ€t be afraid of color! By choosing bright and bold colors for your bridesmaidâ€s dresses often minimizes the amount of décor required around the altar. If you are having a beach wedding, it is often all you need to add a pop of color in front of the stunning ocean backdrop.

Lastly, when dressing your maids for your tropical destination wedding, please choose light and breathable fabrics so that your ladies arenâ€t dying of heat. And opt for short, cocktail dresses over long evening wear. Always keeping bridesmaids happy is important!

- Sunwing Weddings

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.

• I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics