Photo

Bridesmaid Dress... thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#61 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
  • 670 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:00 AM

Consider your self lucky with the tatas... I had a baby a year ago and while I was breast feeding my boobs were great! Now that I stopped its literally like someone let the air out of a balloon... Hahaha. I haven't bought any bathing suits yet, hoping to lose more weight, we have been doing insanity for two weeks and I swear I have gained weight! As for the white BM dress,... I like the idea of it but I'm being selfish lol... I wanna be the ONLY one in white. Show up in white your butt is getting told to change!

#62 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Better be careful with the sizing of the BM dresses then

Yea, I was just talking to my mom about that last night.. chances are they probably wont get them before the wedding due to the travel expenses.. chances are I wont find dresses for $40 again, so I will get them to get their own dresses to make sure they fit. I think it's always better to go a little bigger bc it can always be altered.

#63 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Consider your self lucky with the tatas... I had a baby a year ago and while I was breast feeding my boobs were great! Now that I stopped its literally like someone let the air out of a balloon... Hahaha. I haven't bought any bathing suits yet, hoping to lose more weight, we have been doing insanity for two weeks and I swear I have gained weight!
        As for the white BM dress,... I like the idea of it but I'm being selfish lol... I wanna be the ONLY one in white. Show up in white your butt is getting told to change!

LOL... Well they were store bought.. :o) I asked for a full C and somehow I'm a DD.. I was like holly cow when the VS lady took my measurements after the swelling went down. I'm hoping they don't go anywhere.. but my mom is a DD on her own, so she flipped when I got them.

I too need to loose more weight.. I have lost 7 pounds.. Whoop Whoop. :o) Also planning to do a boudoir session as a surprise for my groom. So great motivation. :o) working out hasn't worked for me.. I have no time with work or school, so I've been eating healthier and trying to do situps and various little exercises via Bodyrock.tv

BAHAHAHA... Love it! I totally see where your coming from though.. Pink and Orange is def a tough color scheme to work with tough.

#64 jolene028

jolene028
        • 588 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:50 AM

Consider your self lucky with the tatas... I had a baby a year ago and while I was breast feeding my boobs were great! Now that I stopped its literally like someone let the air out of a balloon... Hahaha. I haven't bought any bathing suits yet, hoping to lose more weight, we have been doing insanity for two weeks and I swear I have gained weight!
        As for the white BM dress,... I like the idea of it but I'm being selfish lol... I wanna be the ONLY one in white. Show up in white your butt is getting told to change!

I want my entire wedding party to be in white LOL I think that it screams beach wedding while not being tropical shirts LOL

#65 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
        • 670 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

It does say beach! And I totally LOVE the look of it! As long as the BM dresses aren't like all out gowns with the beading and lace there should be no problem telling anyone apart:) plus the color white is very easy to find lol... Not like my teal aqua ish as I call it...

#66 jolene028

jolene028
          • 588 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

It does say beach! And I totally LOVE the look of it! As long as the BM dresses aren't like all out gowns with the beading and lace there should be no problem telling anyone apart:) plus the color white is very easy to find lol... Not like my teal aqua ish as I call it...

I hope that the people coming will know who the bride is LOL but no I thought of that and I think shorter sun dress type dress... hopefully it will work out and we will find something cheaper than a actual bridesmaid dress, and at the end of the day as long as the people I love are there they can wear brach coverups LOL

#67 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
          • 340 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

FYI ladies victorias secret has there 2013 swimsuits online alreadyyyy

Oooh maybe I should find a itty bitty tiny weenie bikini and use it as motivation to tone up. Thanks for the heads up on the 2013 swimsuits!

#68 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:15 AM

LOL... Well they were store bought.. :o) I asked for a full C and somehow I'm a DD.. I was like holly cow when the VS lady took my measurements after the swelling went down. I'm hoping they don't go anywhere.. but my mom is a DD on her own, so she flipped when I got them. I too need to loose more weight.. I have lost 7 pounds.. Whoop Whoop. :o) Also planning to do a boudoir session as a surprise for my groom. So great motivation. :o) working out hasn't worked for me.. I have no time with work or school, so I've been eating healthier and trying to do situps and various little exercises via Bodyrock.tv BAHAHAHA... Love it! I totally see where your coming from though.. Pink and Orange is def a tough color scheme to work with tough.

I do my boudoir shoot in 3 weeks..ill let you know jow it works out..im in the crunch stage of working out..on my way to the gym now ughh

#69 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
              • 670 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:04 AM

Props to you ladies for the confidence to do the boudior shoot!

#70 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

i love your attitude..but gaining weight could mean that you are gaining muscle and not fat!!! i'm the same way..no one else better show up in white!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users