Bridesmaid Dress... thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#151 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
  • 593 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Thanks Kay, I saw those a while back but the color is a bit off... I really like the orange dresses I have found. So far I have been able to find 3 at really awesome deals on ebay. I now havew 2 size 6's and 1 size 14. :o)  Now I just need 2 more 6's or even a 2 and 4. I was told these will be very simple to alter. :o) Yipppy!!.. And for the price I am more than willing to buy them for my 5 girls. :o) They can just pay the alter fee's if needed.

That's nice that you are buying them for the girls. I actually gave my girls lots of options and they chose the most expensive one. And then complained later lol but they refuse to even consider some of the less expensive dresses I have shown them.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#152 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hi ladies Just wanted to share a website I came across while browsing for BM dresses. I found them on amazon, the brand itself is actually sold at sears as well which leads me To believe they are reputable and produce quality clothing. Check out amazon, ever pretty. Or also ever-pretty.com. Lots of dresses under 100$, and super cute. Their reviews on amazon are pretty great as well. Just thought I'd share:D

#153 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
      • 340 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Okay Ladies....

What do you think of this??

Yes! Yes!! and YES!! LOVES!!!

#154 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by melnryluvco 

Quote:

Okay Ladies....

What do you think of this??

Yes! Yes!! and YES!! LOVES!!!

The color is vibrant. Cut looks comfy and the dress style suggests fun. Have them play with the right accessories and the mixture of lively colors will surely be very pleasing to the eye. 

XOXO

Chelsea

#155 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
          • 593 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

So It came down to the two dresses on the left. The Navy blue is a Bill Levkoff and the violet one is a Jordan. I was torn because the Jordan has the color I was looking for but the consultant and my bridesmaids called it matronly. we went with the Levkoff because it was more flirty and fun. I am just having trouble with the colors. He has a color called Cornflower that I love, but its not one of the blues I originally picked for my palette. The pic with the model on my phone and computer looked blue but in person it is a royal purple so I was sooooo disappointed. We went with long gowns because my wedding is at 5, cocktail at 7 and reception at 8 on the beach- so it will be a tad bit cool and I wanted a more formal look. 

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#156 pmkaraan

pmkaraan
            • 171 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

Posted Image I found my BM dresses for $40!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users