Bridesmaid Dress... thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#111 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

I see one  http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c2c0111b4   but I'm not sure it's the same.. I see these have pockets.. I wonder if they look exactly the same though since they have the same style number...

or return all the ones you got already and buy them directly off the DB's site!

#112 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:14 AM

I'm pretty srue the ones you have, have pockets..it looks like from the pictures theres a place for them, right under where your hand is

#113 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

or return all the ones you got already and buy them directly off the DB's site!

LOL... My brain is not working today!  Perfect idea!!!!  Thanks Girl!!!!! :o)

#114 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

LOL... My brain is not working today!  Perfect idea!!!!  Thanks Girl!!!!! :o)

no worries, thats what we're here for :)

#115 missde09

missde09
          • 80 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:49 AM

Sometimes I feel that it is harder picking out the bridesmaids dresses than finding my own dress. I keep looking at colors and styles and comparing them to the various size of my bridesmaids...ugh it is all so complicated. But this dress was a good find. I love dresses with pockets!!! Your girls could keep some tissues in them ;)

#116 3inchwilly

3inchwilly
            • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:02 AM

I think no dress is best. Can't you picture it... an all naked wedding!!!

#117 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by missde09 

Sometimes I feel that it is harder picking out the bridesmaids dresses than finding my own dress. I keep looking at colors and styles and comparing them to the various size of my bridesmaids...ugh it is all so complicated. But this dress was a good find. I love dresses with pockets!!! Your girls could keep some tissues in them ;)

hehe.. I totally agree! I thought my dress would be the biggest stress but it is in fact my bridesmaid dress :-/ I have girls from 0-14, so I know what you mean about them looking good on everyone.

I really wanted a one shoulder short dress.. but no luck in my color. :o(

Pockets are actually a good idea now that I think about it.. Gum, kleenex, chapstic.. Can I get pockets in my dress!? lol..

#118 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
                • 593 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

Definitely true! Because for your dress you only h e to worry about what looks good on you. For bridesmaids there are other females to consider. I also have a rang of sizes. I really wanted my peacock blue color. I told the girls- so long as they are all long and from te se designer- I don't care if you all choose a different style. The reason I said same designed is so then I know the color is a true match. I sent them 5 different dresses to choose from and they all picked the same one haha. But it wouldn't have mattered to me if one wanted one shoulder and someone else picked strapless. I just want each girl to feel pretty bc I used to be heavier and I know what it's like when a bride puts you in an unflattering dress. The better the maids feel, the more confident they will be- the better they will photograph and the more attentive theyll be to you instead of worrying about how they feel ugly in a yucky dress haha. They also wanted a dress they could wear again.
                  Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#119 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
                  • 593 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

Sorry for the typos I'm using my phone. They should really make an app. My resort has an app, I have a countdown app, and the knot has an app. I have a whole folder on my phone just for the wedding lol we need BDW to make an app version!
                    Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#120 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

I want a BDW app as well!! there is a forum requesting one floating around here somewhere.... I'm addicted to this site!! I too want all my girls to look and feel pretty in their dresses. I hate how some brides find the ugliest most unflattering dresses for their bmaids.. I want to say "are you really that jealous of your friends??" I have never ever been a bridesmaid, where Im from either it was a shot gun wedding or they arent married yet and my good friend was married just before I met her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users