Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#562 amym567

amym567
    • 403 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
      Dear fi,
      I don't know if you noticed or not but I'm barely home because i'm always WORKING. I work 75 hrs a week and I don't have time to clean the house. No, I didn't empty the dishwasher after I ran it at 10pm sunday night and i didn't have time to empty after working 15 hr days all week. Why don't you try getting off your ass after your 4 hr to 8 hr day you could take the 10 minutes that it takes to empty the dishwasher. Oh and do you think you could throw a load of towels in the washer for yourself. There's about 4 different petsmarts in a ten mile radius from our house, if the dogs ran out of food why don't you try going to one and picking up some dog food. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out.

I don't have time to do all the things I usually do until after tax season. I need you to pick up the slack and help out around here. I know your used to not doing anything but give me a break here.

Love,
      Danielle

Amen Sister! It's taken awhile, but my DH is starting to do the dishes, and take care of some of the other things I usually do. I'm working on getting him to use the washer-since my belly's making it harder to bend down that low (we have a stackable!). Try to get him trained now, before you could someday be pregnant!
      Amy

#563 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for giving me some hope Amy.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#564 Duchess

Duchess
        • 358 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:27 AM

Dear Boss-

Yes I am behind. Yes I have double the work to do of any of my peers, and my territory is from sea to shining sea. The other guys have territories from i-95 to the turnpike! Yes, I didn't answer every email. In the 4 hour flight from San Fran, losing 2 hours in the air back to Chicago, I have yet to figure out a way to answer the phone.

I dont know why I have had to explain this to you...MORE THAN ONCE...

COMMON SENSE...PLEASE, Really.

Sorry, I love the smileys!

#565 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:43 PM

I had to dig this thread up. Do not read if you cannot handle vulgar language.

Dear Mortgage Broker,

How silly of me! With your excellent track record of superior communication and follow through for the last 3 months, I really believed that in the weeks leading up to the closing of my deal you would be here to manage things. You won my business because you understand my need for information and follow through.

Starting mid last week I've been in the hands of a processor who has begun making requests that are nearly impossible to fulfill with 10 days to closing. I emailed you to ask for your involvment. I didn't hear back. I emailed you again & again - still nothing. I called you. I left messages. You never got back to me! So I called the builder to find out if they had heard from you. Yes, they had! They had been trying to reach you too! You are in Guate-fucking-mala! Really? I sincerely hope that you had to fly to Guatemala for your own mother fucking heart transplant, because that is truly the only reason I would find acceptable for you to leave the country without informing me.

And then my favorite - you call me yesterday from some unknown number, so I don't answer. You leave a bull shit voice mail making it sound like you are on top of every thing & all is fine. ALL IS NOT FINE! There are 3 business days to close & the loan processor will not release documents to the Escrow officer & won't tell her why! You know why? Because she's waiting on a "VOD" from my bank. She submitted it via mail last Thursday. Hmmm...how exactly is that going to work out.

FUCK YOU! Fuck you for leaving me, a first time home buyer, hanging like this. I am holding you personally responsible for the damages I incurr if this deal does not close on time.

I hope you are having a shitty vacation & get a horrendous case of e-coli that rips your insides out.

#566 MelissaH

MelissaH
            • 1,724 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:48 PM

Wow Christa that's really shitty....if e-coli doesn't rip his insides out, some of us might be able to help
              I hope everything works out!

#567 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:06 PM

Christa I dare you to send that exact e-mail to the mortgage broker...seriously.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#568 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              Christa I dare you to send that exact e-mail to the mortgage broker...seriously.
              do it...do it...do it!

what a mother asshole! guatemala? REALLY? no excuse.

actually, i would send it to him and CC his boss!

#569 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

oh wow would i be pissed. he deserves everything he's got coming!

#570 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

jesus, we couldn't even go on our honeymoon w/o people trying to get in touch w/ dh! you'd think that he would have let you know before he went, especially at such a crucial time!
                  fuck him. send that email to his boss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users