697 replies to this topic

#251 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jak27
    Dear Dad:
    Day 1 of doctor's appointments, I'm thinking of you all day.

I'm thinking of (and praying for) your dad today too.

#252 jak27

jak27
    • 715 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JenandBrendan
      I'm thinking of (and praying for) your dad today too.
      Thanks Jen!

#253 jak27

jak27
      • 715 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:33 PM

Dear Wedding Gown, and specifically Ms. Lhuillier:

Why oh why is there nothing in the world that is better motivation for me to workout than you. What's your secret? Why isn't there something comparable after the wedding that equates to your motivation? Why did it take 28 years for me to finally find that motivation?

Thank you, for being such a motivator that I workout 6 days a week and still feel like more? I've never been motivated more than I am with you. I just got off the treadmill for 45 minutes and feel like putting in Hip Hop Abs. It's amazing what you do to me!

Please, please do not let this motivation fade after I get married! I need your special powers to stay fit!

Thank you for everything!

#254 amym567

amym567
        • 403 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 06:47 PM

Dear Husband,
          Please just admit that we got a GREAT deal on a Vera Wang king-size mattress and box-spring set. This bed was originally $3200 and we got it for $599!!!!!! Yes, it was a "scratch and dent" and just has a small snag in the fabric underneath, but don't think you could've got the guy to go lower!!!! Also, remember that one of the reasons we're getting this new mattress is because you had a little too much to drink the other night and thought the bed was the TOILET!!!!! (Did I just say that here, he'd KILL ME!!!!). The old mattress springs are also broken so they're poking our legs when we get in and out!
          Love, Your pregnant wife who wishes she could drink and repay you!!!!!

#255 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:10 PM

Dear Husband,
          Please just admit that we got a GREAT deal on a Vera Wang king-size mattress and box-spring set. This bed was originally $3200 and we got it for $599!!!!!! Yes, it was a "scratch and dent" and just has a small snag in the fabric underneath, but don't think you could've got the guy to go lower!!!! Also, remember that one of the reasons we're getting this new mattress is because you had a little too much to drink the other night and thought the bed was the TOILET!!!!! (Did I just say that here, he'd KILL ME!!!!). The old mattress springs are also broken so they're poking our legs when we get in and out!

Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#256 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

dear furbabies (dogs)

why oh why does your farts have to stink so bad, I mean it smells like you just took a dump on my nose... God I want to throw up..

#257 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:20 PM

Vera Wang makes mattresses?? Wow! And, omg Amy, your hubby did NOT do that! That is horrible. If it helps, my BFF's hubby mistook their closet for the toilet once, and then I think he tried to do it another time in a dresser drawer. EWWW!!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amym567
              Dear Husband,

#258 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:11 PM

Dear Furbabies,
              Why do you both have to sit on my lap and fight over the best spot!
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#259 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
              • 679 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christa
                Vera Wang makes mattresses?? Wow! And, omg Amy, your hubby did NOT do that! That is horrible. If it helps, my BFF's hubby mistook their closet for the toilet once, and then I think he tried to do it another time in a dresser drawer. EWWW!!
                I can beat that. Our old roomate used to crawl out of bed, and pee right on the bedroom floor. When we pulled up the carpet after he moved, there were piss stains everywhere. One night he stumbled into the living room, and dropped his pants. FI had to direct him to the bathroom. (He only made it to the sink.) The worst is he went camping with his GF one night, got on his knees, dropped his drawers, and pissed all over him. They are STILL together. GROSS!!!!
                Brittney & Peter
                July 12, 2008
                Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#260 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:26 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BrittneyD
                  I can beat that. Our old roomate used to crawl out of bed, and pee right on the bedroom floor. When we pulled up the carpet after he moved, there were piss stains everywhere. One night he stumbled into the living room, and dropped his pants. FI had to direct him to the bathroom. (He only made it to the sink.) The worst is he went camping with his GF one night, got on his knees, dropped his drawers, and pissed all over him. They are STILL together. GROSS!!!!
                  LOL- That is so gross!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users