Jump to content

Photo

Off Your Chest


  • Please log in to reply
697 replies to this topic

#221 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • Sr. Member
  • 5,112 posts

    Posted 05 October 2007 - 07:49 PM

    Dear FI,

    thanks for putting up with all my shit. I know I've been very emotional lately, hopefully when we get home I can get off these damn BC pills and you can get snipped, lol. I love you very much and am sorry if I get angry over stupid things.

    Dear Self,

    You really need to start looking for another job. You are miserable in your job and you take it out on FI. You dread getting out of bed everyday to go to that god forsaken place and its making you feel unproductive and bad about yourself. Seriously start looking for a job after the wedding, no buts!

    p.s. you can't lose weight by eating good for several days and then bingeing and then eating good and bingeing, its a vicious cycle, another goal to work on after the wedding.

    #222 starchild

    starchild

      Moderator

    • Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

      Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:03 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by gkashmira
      Dear Fellow-CoWorker seemingly Ex-Friend,

      I don't know why you sudenly decided that you don't want to be friends with me anymore. I think that you should grow up and stop be-friending and then un-friending people so much. That poor other girl must be heart-broken as well. By becoming her BFF and then deciding you hate her you really rui9ned her chances of getting to know other people. I am sure she is upset and I think it's lame that you pretend like you're so sweet when inside you're as much of a bitch as any of us - and possibly more.

      I know that you don't like me anymore but I have no idea why. I think that is it ridiculous that after almost 2 years of friendship that you would suddenly just shut off. I am so angry that I am even upset by you because you obviously aren't even worth it. This is not middle school. You suck.

      F*ck you,
      Kashmira
      Wow.....what a weirdo Kash!! I say F*ck her too

      #223 gkashmira

      gkashmira
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,962 posts

        Posted 05 October 2007 - 08:49 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        Wow.....what a weirdo Kash!! I say F*ck her too
        Thanks, Jamy! I know - what a b*tch!
        Kashmira & Dan
        Happily married since June 16, 2007
        http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
        Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
        Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

        #224 BrittneyD

        BrittneyD
        • Member
        • 679 posts

          Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:05 PM

          Dear Sister,
          You are such an amazing mother. I don't know how you take care of 3 yound children all on your own. I know 15 months is a long time for your hubby to be gone, but I am praying that he will return home safely from Iraq. Just enjoy the time you have with your children, especially Alyssa. I pray that God will give us many more years with her. I promise I will come out to visit. Seattle is a long way away, but I need to quit making excuses and buy a ticket. I can't tell you how much I admire everything that you do.
          Brittney & Peter
          July 12, 2008
          Riu Ocho Rios

          http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

          #225 TOESNTHESND

          TOESNTHESND
          • Jr. Member
          • 486 posts

            Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:27 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MoBride
            Dear Self,
            Why didn't you go to the gym 6 months ago like you were supposed to so that you would actually fit into your wedding gown?

            Dear Bridal Shop Owner,
            Why are you such a bitch? You told me the sample gown fit me perfectly and wouldn't need alterations even though I pointed out it was tight across my hips. Then at my fitting you told me it had to be let out and charged $320.00 for it! You told me it was a brand new sample that had only been on the manequin and no one tried it on. You sold it to me at a $300.00 discount, but it still cost over $1,000.00. Then at my fitting after the gown was paid in full, I found a stain on it and you told me what do I expect when I bought a half price sample gown that 50 other girls had tried on. Huh, where did you learn your Math? I paid $1,100.00 it was originally $1400.00. I thought nobody had tried it on

            Dear Wedding Guests,
            Why do you think a destination wedding is free? Why do you think a DW is somehow not real so you treat it disrepectfully? Why did you send your response card back saying you were going but then never booked or bothered to call me to tell me you changed your mind? I already have my seating chart done. You are ruining my sense of order!

            Dear Bridesmaid,
            Why can you not come to the Bridesmaid's brunch I am planning so I can thank you and give you your gift? Why did you say you can't because it's Mommom's birthday? She is my grandmother too and as far as I know there is no party planned and I am only planning a brunch so you can have the rest of the day to visit with her!

            Dear professor,
            Do you really think I am going to read 6 journal articles and 3 textbook chapters? I have another class I have reading to do and I work full-time and I have a daughter and I leave for my DW in a month and still need to make place cards and table name cards and pack and find jewelry to wear!!!!!

            Dear Daughter,
            Why is there a dirty band-aid behind our sofa?
            This is the funniest shit!

            Dear Forum,

            How come I have missed this thread it is awesome!!

            #226 Dbell

            Dbell
            • Jr. Member
            • 455 posts

              Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:41 PM

              Dear Self, You have no one stopping you but yourself, so get up and off the couch and start doing those exercises!!!

              #227 MikkiStreak

              MikkiStreak
              • VIP Member
              • 2,347 posts

                Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:27 PM

                Dear FI,

                I appreciate you today. Not everyday, but definitely today. Your ability to read my mind has been absolutely DEAD-ON today. From the Starbucks coffee you brought me after I finished my 12th hour at work to the dinner you picked up from KFC despite the fact I sent you to get chicken at the store because I still planned on cooking when I finally got home.

                And once my tired ass finally walked in the door after a 14 hour day, you told me to sit down so you could get a plate and soda for me and then sat there keeping me company while I inhaled that meal in about 3 minutes flat since I hadn't eaten in 24 hours.

                And now, you're driving to the store to buy me cigarettes because in my uber-stressed, exhausted, drained of brain juice state I have decided I want to get liquored up and a cigarette sounds like the perfect side dish to my martini.

                And you've done this kind of thing all week for me. When I sat in a chair for 3 days this week, unable to walk because a freaking cyst the size of a lemon had exploded in my uterus--- you walked me to the bedroom, brought me massive quantities of narcotics, did the laundry, cooked and cleaned all week, and called me several times a day to check up on me.

                I am lucky. I am appreciative. And more in love with you every day.

                #228 A10CalGal

                A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

                  Posted 06 October 2007 - 12:51 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
                  Dear FI,

                  I appreciate you today. Not everyday, but definitely today. Your ability to read my mind has been absolutely DEAD-ON today. From the Starbucks coffee you brought me after I finished my 12th hour at work to the dinner you picked up from KFC despite the fact I sent you to get chicken at the store because I still planned on cooking when I finally got home.

                  And once my tired ass finally walked in the door after a 14 hour day, you told me to sit down so you could get a plate and soda for me and then sat there keeping me company while I inhaled that meal in about 3 minutes flat since I hadn't eaten in 24 hours.

                  And now, you're driving to the store to buy me cigarettes because in my uber-stressed, exhausted, drained of brain juice state I have decided I want to get liquored up and a cigarette sounds like the perfect side dish to my martini.

                  And you've done this kind of thing all week for me. When I sat in a chair for 3 days this week, unable to walk because a freaking cyst the size of a lemon had exploded in my uterus--- you walked me to the bedroom, brought me massive quantities of narcotics, did the laundry, cooked and cleaned all week, and called me several times a day to check up on me.

                  I am lucky. I am appreciative. And more in love with you every day.
                  Well damn Maria, that's a lot of crap going on. I'm glad your FI is taking care of you, even if that means feeding you vicodin, fried chicken, vodka & nicotine!!

                  #229 MikkiStreak

                  MikkiStreak
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,347 posts

                    Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:27 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Christa
                    Well damn Maria, that's a lot of crap going on. I'm glad your FI is taking care of you, even if that means feeding you vicodin, fried chicken, vodka & nicotine!!
                    Yea, it's been a long week. He topped it off tho--- after I went to bed last night, he apparently ran another errand, because when I woke up this morning, there was a dozen roses and a bag of Ghiradelli dark chocolate & raspberry candy on my nightstand. I'm so lucky--- he's such a wonderful man and is SOOOOO good to me. :)

                    #230 A10CalGal

                    A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

                      Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:32 PM

                      Dear husband,

                      Take some lessons from Frank! I didn't wake up to anything but a sink full of dishes, a whining cat , a dog that had to pee & a 16 year old that wanted to know if I'd gotten the corsage for his homecoming date yet. I want chocolate & roses instead!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users