Off Your Chest

• Please log in to reply
697 replies to this topic

#191 CrystalVegas

CrystalVegas
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:49 AM

Dear co-worker:
    Please stop coming into my cube I'm trying to get MY work done!! Next time you come in here I might strangle you...

Dear self:
    Please refrain from strangling co-worker...

#192 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DreaW
      Dear Self:
      WAY TO GO!!!!! YOU GOT SOME LAST NIGHT!!!! Note to self to get Erik off the computer and come play, you need to wear sexy nighties and not just boxers and old shirts. :).... Did you see how quickly he got off the computer when you came in, stood in front of him and just looked at him with the look (as he said)"you better get off that computer and f**k me NOW!" look.

Maria.....
      Erik doesn't sleep after sex he actually is very much awake afterwards....I'm the one that has a tendency to go to sleep.
      Way to go Drea!!!! (LOL)

#193 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:28 PM

Dear Boss,
        You knew when you hired me that I did not know Estate Law and what to do. But, you said you would train me and that you were not worried about it. Well, don't get mad at me when things are wrong even though I gave them to you and asked you to review them and you signed them and said they were good, but then then complain weeks later when you found out something was wrong or missing. Maybe if you had a little time to teach me what to do instead of never being in the office and leaving me to stress and pull my hair out and deal with mad clients because things are not getting done as fast as they want then I might know what I am doing. Instead you make me want to cry and pull my hair out. I was having a great day untill this. Now I want to vomit.

#194 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:46 PM

Whew, I think I just spent a good 20 minutes catching up on this thread.

Glenda - OMG girl, you are so awesome....just so awesome.

Galit - I agree with the other girls, I think it would be very therapeutic for you to send that letter to your dad.

Sarah - dude, your husband can TOTALLY do the resp therapy thing. My best friends stoner brother is doing it...if he can do it, anybody can!

Drea - You go girl!

Dear mucous that is lodged in my sinuses,
          Seriously, why did we wait for Friday to do this? You suck.

Dear husband,
          That was great that you decided to sleep in this morning. I know you had other plans and probably didn't plan on me not getting up, but wasn't it awesome leaving the apartment at 7 am to take your son to school just 7 miles away & not returning until 8 am? And I know it pissed you off that I was still in bed when you left again at 8:45, but oh well.

Dear Step Son,
          Thank you for being more considerate of me & less moody lately. I hate to think you are doing this because of the "incident" the other day, but in any case, it's much appreciated. I really do love you, even though you piss me off most of the time.

#195 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
          • VIP Member
          • 2,861 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:02 PM

Dear Wee Watch:
            PLease pick up the freaking phone and call me! It annoys me to no end that you say you will call and you have not. I need you to call me now or I am going to scream!!!!!
            Sincerely,
            One PMSing Mom

#196 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:12 PM

Dear Directv guy:

Thank you for letting me leave work yesterday at 12:30, to make my window of between 1p.m.-5p.m. Also, thank you for calling me at 5:30p.m. to tell me you are just leaving a job. And thank you for keeping me on the phone for 10 minutes while you decide if my appointment is worth driving 2 miles to my house for. Thank you for doing such a good job then telling me at 7:00p.m. as you're walking out that door that you are now going to have to call your girlfriend and tell her you can't take her to dinner for her birthday because of a customer. And you're welcome for the $20 tip because I felt so bad.

Sincerly, The bitch that told you to get your ass to my house or else!!

#197 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:16 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christa
                Whew, I think I just spent a good 20 minutes catching up on this thread.

Glenda - OMG girl, you are so awesome....just so awesome.

Galit - I agree with the other girls, I think it would be very therapeutic for you to send that letter to your dad.

Sarah - dude, your husband can TOTALLY do the resp therapy thing. My best friends stoner brother is doing it...if he can do it, anybody can!

Drea - You go girl! Thank you Thank you

Dear mucous that is lodged in my sinuses,
                Seriously, why did we wait for Friday to do this? You suck.

Dear husband,
                That was great that you decided to sleep in this morning. I know you had other plans and probably didn't plan on me not getting up, but wasn't it awesome leaving the apartment at 7 am to take your son to school just 7 miles away & not returning until 8 am? And I know it pissed you off that I was still in bed when you left again at 8:45, but oh well.

Dear Step Son,
                Thank you for being more considerate of me & less moody lately. I hate to think you are doing this because of the "incident" the other day, but in any case, it's much appreciated. I really do love you, even though you piss me off most of the time.

Thank you thank you (it wouldn't let me post this unless I wrote it down here )

#198 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:27 PM

Oh yay, I have more...

Dear Husband,
                  Wow, I am so sorry you are having such a crappy day already. I love you so much, but sometimes I just want to smack you. Seriously honey, how do expect to license your vehicle in another state without proof of title? In fact, I'm pretty sure I told you that was a requirement when I looked up the address of the DMV for you a few days ago. And the fact that you got into another fender bender, right in front of the DMV, wow...I don't know what to say.

TGIF

#199 jenvh

jenvh
                  • 135 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 03:18 PM

Dear production manager-

WTF is wrong with you?!? You have to communicate information to us. We have known for months we are travelling to Chicago to film and you just tell us now that the office there is opening monday and I have to go next week instead of in 2 weeks? Now I have to cancel my wedding dress appoinment and change my flight to my cousin's wedding. I don't suppose you want to pay for that?

#200 trisha0612

trisha0612
                    • 491 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 03:20 PM

Dear Drea,
                      CONGRATS!!!

Dear Trish,
                      CONGRATS as well!!!

Dear FI,
                      Thank you...FINALLY!!! And thank you so much for waking up early and getting my Starbucks before I even rolled out of bed! You are the best and I love you..now let's keep this streak going throughout the weekend!!

Dear FSIL,
                      Please stop bugging us...I'm already dreading our "visit" this Saturday and I'm praying it doesn't include you getting bombed. I don't think I have any more patience for your drama or antics. You live right down the road, is it necessary to hang out with us all the time? BTW, I wish I could see your face when you recieve our STDs next week..yeah the STDs you were desperately trying to help me with. Yup, the boarding pass ones..I know you hated the idea of boarding passes...must of slipped my mind when I chose them!! :) Oh yeah, and pissed you were still at work yesterday when I wanted to drop off my pants at the tailor.....I literally pulled in the parking lot then saw your car and left...Now I have to wait ANOTHER week before I get them hemmed!

Dear Student Teacher,
                      Thanks for now showing up until after lunch today and not calling at all! Is it so hard for you to really try to do your best while your here? How do you misspell the word "with" by the way?? It's NOT WHITH!! HELLO Stop being so CO-D w/ your daughter..she's 13!

Dear Trish again,
                      You are going to have a great weekend! Even if it includes you hanging out with FSIL..you can do it!!! Just remember..she's just mad b/c she's not marrying FI!

Dear students,
                      Damn you guys are so freaking cute!! You are going to make it really hard for me to leave you after this year! I need to remember this feeling more when you guys are driving me insane!!!!!
                      Travis & Trish
                      10-10-08
                      Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users