Jump to content

Photo

Off Your Chest


  • Please log in to reply
697 replies to this topic

#171 nat4crim

nat4crim
  • Jr. Member
  • 163 posts

    Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:42 PM

    [QUOTE=BrittneyD;169440]
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nat4crim
    No matter how many times you get scratched, hit, chocked or have your hair pulled, please remember you are helping these kids and that it is simply because they use aggression to communicate. This will make you stronger and a better instructor therapist. Stick with it because you can do it. And P.S. Wear long sleeves two weeks before leaving for the wedding because you would not want scratch marks on your arms for your wedding pics :)
    QUOTE]

    I am so with you. I come home with battle wounds almost every day. FI thinks always jokes that I was in another alley fight. Hopefully I won't look beat up for the wedding.
    Are you an instructor therapist? How long have you been working with aggressive kids? Do you have any advice to help me stick with it? It's only been 2 months and I am really struggling as to whether this is for me.

    #172 DreaW

    DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

      Posted 05 October 2007 - 01:27 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by trisha0612
      Dear FI,



      Oh yeah...and could you please start wanting to have sex with me again? It's been so long and I'm dying! I can't just smile and say I know your stressed out much longer! The whole thing is really starting to effect me!

      Dear Self-Esteem,
      Do not take it personal if Trav doesn't want to have sex yet again tonight....
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tlseege
      Trisha, it appears we are in the same bedroom boat :) I feel your pain.
      I'm in the same boat. Ek was the horniest person alive...wanting sex all the time and I was the one that didn't want it all that much...now it's switched. When I want it I have to compete with his computer game. He says he is relaxing!!!!! Relax with me first then play your game!!!!!

      #173 starchild

      starchild

        Moderator

      • Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

        Posted 05 October 2007 - 03:41 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by amym567

        Signed, the wife whose husband thinks he'd get more attention if he'd tatoo a space bar to his ass!!!!


        #174 TammyB

        TammyB
        • Sr. Member
        • 10,630 posts

          Posted 05 October 2007 - 07:14 AM

          Dear body..

          (TMI WARNING) please please please let me go #2 today. I feel bloated, my stomach hurts and I feel like I gained 5 pounds from not going in 4-5 days OMG Why do you insist on torturing me like this...

          #175 jak27

          jak27
          • Member
          • 715 posts

            Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:44 AM

            Dear Self:
            Please remember how damn good you feel this morning after a 45 minute work out, why don't you get your butt out of bed every morning?! Please remember this feeling when you're making excuses.

            Dear Crazy Extended Family:
            Can't you please just get a life and let my father be his own person, rather than always having to clean up all of your drama because you're too irresponsible and immature to live your own life. It's not his job to take care of everyone, he needs to take care of himself.

            Dear Dad:
            I'm nervous about your trip back to the doctor next week...I know you will still be in remission, but one of these trips won't be good news. You have been so strong during the transplants and it's wonderful to see you being "you" again, I hope these next results are as good as they've been the last year. I am so glad you are going to see me get married and walk me down the aisle, I didn't think it would happen 5 years ago when you were diagnosed. I love you.

            #176 MikkiStreak

            MikkiStreak
            • VIP Member
            • 2,347 posts

              Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:44 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by DreaW
              Relax with me first then play your game!!!!!
              Sex has the same effect on men as turkey does at Thanksgiving---- they fall asleep afterward...

              #177 NYJen

              NYJen
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,326 posts

                Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:49 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by jak27
                Dear Self:
                Please remember how damn good you feel this morning after a 45 minute work out, why don't you get your butt out of bed every morning?! Please remember this feeling when you're making excuses.

                Dear Crazy Extended Family:
                Can't you please just get a life and let my father be his own person, rather than always having to clean up all of your drama because you're too irresponsible and immature to live your own life. It's not his job to take care of everyone, he needs to take care of himself.

                Dear Dad:
                I'm nervous about your trip back to the doctor next week...I know you will still be in remission, but one of these trips won't be good news. You have been so strong during the transplants and it's wonderful to see you being "you" again, I hope these next results are as good as they've been the last year. I am so glad you are going to see me get married and walk me down the aisle, I didn't think it would happen 5 years ago when you were diagnosed. I love you.
                Oh Jill, I hope your dad is ok. I will be prayer for him next week when he goes back to the doctor.

                #178 jak27

                jak27
                • Member
                • 715 posts

                  Posted 05 October 2007 - 09:57 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JenandBrendan
                  Oh Jill, I hope your dad is ok. I will be prayer for him next week when he goes back to the doctor.
                  Thanks Jen, he's been in remission for at least 6 months, but he has an incurable cancer, so it never goes away, it's just how active it decides to get. I'll keep yall posted, but I get so tense when he goes back to the doctor (usually every three months or so now). Last year was really rough.

                  #179 NYJen

                  NYJen
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,326 posts

                    Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:02 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jak27
                    Thanks Jen, he's been in remission for at least 6 months, but he has an incurable cancer, so it never goes away, it's just how active it decides to get. I'll keep yall posted, but I get so tense when he goes back to the doctor (usually every three months or so now). Last year was really rough.

                    I can't even imagine what it's been like. But I'm good at praying. What day next week does he go back to the doctor (I put everything on my Outlook calendar.)

                    #180 starchild

                    starchild

                      Moderator

                    • Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

                      Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:07 AM

                      Jill I'll pray for your dad too :o)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users