Off Your Chest

TammyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
Thank you Amanda for the support.

Dear 8th grade Algebra I'm subbing for,
You all but 2 bombed your quiz! Why! I know why because you decide to goof off in class rather than take notes and listen. You don't do your homework, I have some who decide to draw or tag on their paper rather then take notes, I have others talking to one another, I have others making weird sounds, and yet others throwing paper and spit balls.

When we did the review before the quiz you all seem to know what to do so why the heck did you bomb your quiz. I'm done stressing about you and crying over you.
You have report cards in 2 weeks.....you better shape up.
AUGGGGGGGGG......I'm stressing waaaaaaayyyy to much over you.
I can't wait till your teacher comes back.

Dear Geometry class you are angels, I know I'm trying my best to teach you, thank you for being patient with me and still keeping up the good grades.
drea, make sure that you rub that part in when you give the quizzes back...that YOU are the one responsible for their report cards and they're essentially f*cked unless they spend the next few weeks kissing your feet.
then drink a bottle of wine.
that helps.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Doctor's Office,

WHy in the world did I make an appointment for 11:45am if all you were going to do was leave me in the exam office for 55 minutes before the Dr came to see me?!?! I left my NEW job to go there, and because you made me wait so darn long, I was gone for 2 hours!!! YOU SUCK! :-P

Sincerely,

An ANGRY patient

rant.gif

Drea, I am sorry subbing is not going very well. Its so hard sometimes, and don't worry so many of my students bomb tests and so be assured it has nothing to do with you being a sub.

Heidi, that is super annoying, hopefully your new job wasn't too upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
drea, make sure that you rub that part in when you give the quizzes back...that YOU are the one responsible for their report cards and they're essentially f*cked unless they spend the next few weeks kissing your feet.
then drink a bottle of wine.
that helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Drea, I am sorry subbing is not going very well. Its so hard sometimes, and don't worry so many of my students bomb tests and so be assured it has nothing to do with you being a sub.

Thank you girls for the support. I need that extra boost. We'll see how tomorrow goes (it's Monday 12am right now). I'm going to be sitting down with them the first 5 mins of class discussing new behavior system. Which I know they well bitch and moan (excuse my language) about how I'm not their teacher and blah blaah blah.....
Whatever....
I emailed their teacher and she really doesn't care....She is busy with her baby (2 weeks old), so I know based on experience through the girls on this forum how she must feel right now....So I understand but she was like, "oh I'm sorry, didn't think they were going to act that way". rant.gif Sorry gets me a little mad.
Well, cross your fingers for me.

going to bed.
Andrea

dear mrs. xxx

go eff yourself. please.

you want me to compliment your son on how he can't keep his hands out of his mouth? about how he's too busy playing with his braces to pay attention in class? you think THAT embarrassed him - while there was no one else in the class? should i compliment him when he gets the wire stuck on his sweatshirt b/c he was playing with them? are you in the classroom during the day when i spend alllllllllllllllllll of writing and alllllllllllllllllllll of reading trying to get him to write just a few words? no. you're not there. so don't tell me that i should boost your kids' confidence when you're not around to know. not to mention that the first thing that i said to him when he walked in this morning with you was what a great job he did on his project. or did you just happen to forget that part? AND, it's ok for you to email me and talk to my PRINCIPAL about all the terrible things i'm doing? without complimenting me? on the sheet that we sent home before conferences, we asked for things that you're pleased with, things to improve, and other. you only wrote under things to improve. you're only making life harder for your kid b/c when i start to actually enjoy having him in my class, and start to push him to work harder, you decide that i suck, and that i'm pushing too hard. and then you bitch about something else. it's you that sucks, lady, not me, not my teaching, not your kid, or his lack of creativity. it's you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
dear fat ass,

THE WORD IS DIET. repeat it DIET. or at least put the ice cream down. Your fat ass was just stuck in your dress and unlike the rest of these skinny a brides you AIN'T ONE. stop eating the ice cream.

Dear Catherine's Fat Ass,
What kind of ice cream are you eating and are you willing to share?

From Andrea's Fat Ass.

Dear FI Ex-Wife,

You are a psycho crazy bitch. Who are you to tell your daughter that she can no longer hang out with her best friend cause she is "rich"? She just came back from a great birthday party at the American Girl store and you have to yell at her for spending her own Christmas money on pj's and a brush? You have the nerve to tell her that she isn't allowed to go to priveleged parties, cause you never did when you were young!!!!

No wonder why your daughter loves me and wants to stay at our house instead of yours. No wonder why your daughter doesn't ever want to call you when she is with us. Perhaps cause you are a psycho who wants your daughter to stay home and read and not interact with kids. No wonder why my FI left your ass!

So what you are mad that your my FI makes great money and you want to get your greedy paws all over it, but you can't. Are you mad that your daughter didn't use her Christmas money on new tires for your car? Oh, you didn't think she would tell us that you emptied out her piggy bank for your own personal use. Well she did. I can't wait until the day she can decide who she wants to live with. Guess who that will be!?!?! BTW- I will continue to buy her girly things which include clothes, stuff for her doll and she will continue to cheer lead. Just cause you hate it, doesn't mean she can't do it. Just because you don't fit in cause you are a loser doesn't mean you should take it out on your child. You suck!