Off Your Chest

TammyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
Dear boss,

I just told you I'm pregnant and having complications, just so you'd understand if I suddenly need to go to the ER again. And you chose to lecture me on contraception and asked me "What are we going to do about this problem with you getting pregnant?" SCREW YOU! It's none of your business if we were using contraception (OUR CONDOM BROKE YOU BIATCH!); and how about you try being a little understanding about this, it's a hard time for me.

Oh, and I loved how you looked a little relieved when I told you that I might miscarry again. Shows your true colors. Oh, hope your mission trip to Africa over the past 3 weeks taught you some compassion for others. Hmmm, not so much I'm guessing....
are you f%$#ing kidding me, what an as#hole/b#$ch

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Dear boss,

I just told you I'm pregnant and having complications, just so you'd understand if I suddenly need to go to the ER again. And you chose to lecture me on contraception and asked me "What are we going to do about this problem with you getting pregnant?" SCREW YOU! It's none of your business if we were using contraception (OUR CONDOM BROKE YOU BIATCH!); and how about you try being a little understanding about this, it's a hard time for me.

Oh, and I loved how you looked a little relieved when I told you that I might miscarry again. Shows your true colors. Oh, hope your mission trip to Africa over the past 3 weeks taught you some compassion for others. Hmmm, not so much I'm guessing....
Dear Heidi's Boss,

You are a f--king a--hole.

Thanks,
BDW Memebers

Dear Karma---

You suck ass. WTF did I do to you to deserve the year from hellhuh.gif Because of you, I have planned a wedding, postponed a wedding, watched my father almost die, moved my parents to a nursing home, had to sell their house and belongings, watch our 150 year family home be put on the sale block, spent 6 months going thru numerous cancer tests only to find out I have some fucked up rare skin disease that makes me blister head to foot, and I'm not even going to cover the ABC after-school special that IS my daughter drama, and to top off the year---- I'm now at home in excruiciating pain from a fucking burst ovarian cyst...

One more thing--- just one more thing---- and I swear I'm going to get an AK47 and find a really tall fucking building....

fucker...

Quote:
Dear boss,

Dear Heidi's boss,

I don't think you'll be relieved when she sues you for discrimination and harassment.

Dear Dad,

Please stop spending all of your time and money on other people and do something nice for yourself for once. You're 50 years old- it's time to start thinking about YOUR future. Oh, I almost forgot, try paying more attention to your kids/stepkids that DON'T cause you grief, instead of focusing on the one stepbrother that's a trainwreck all the time.

Dear Evil Patient from Sunday Night,

You know what? You're not the first person to have a baby, nor are you the first person to decline pain meds- this is your choice, not my fault. It is not appropriate for you to get on the phone and scream at your baby daddy- I wouldn't want to be there while you are giving birth either- except that I have to work overtime to pay for your welfare so you can continue to produce multiple illegitimate children with various drug dealers while you traipse in with your manicured nails, Louis Vuitton bag, new hair-do, and entourage of 15. So glad my tax dollars go to support your ass, so you can be in labor, so I can try my best to help you have a pain-med free delivery while you verbally abuse me, kick me, hit me, and scream in my ear for 4 hours. Yup, you're a loser, and even though you kicked me out of the room 4 times, I STILL came back and finished your delivery, just so you could tell me you hate me and can't wait until I leave at 7am. Trust me, the feeling is mutual. Oh, almost forgot- have I mentioned to you that it's NOT FAIR that my BDW friends who would be great parents can't have kids while you continue to populate the earth with your devil's spawn? I hope Karma bites you in the ass. Oh yeah, one more thing- I thorough enjoyed painting a really bad picture of you to the social worker on Monday morning. Yup, your marijuana drug screen came back positive, and nope, you're probably not taking that baby home with you. Have a nice life beyotch.

Dear BDW friends,

Thanks for keeping me sane while I continue on my journey of figuring out what I want to be when I grow up. I've realized a few things over the last couple weeks. I don't have to go to med school to be a successful person. I already am one. I don't have to make that much more money to be happy- I already am. I also don't want to be so busy that I don't have time for my DH, or my friends (and that includes you all). While the final decision hasn't been made yet, I'm almost starting to think that my next big challenge in my life needs to be motherhood, not doctor. The jury is still out, but that's the verdict they're leaning toward...

Dear Heidi's boss,

Karma's a beyotch.