21 replies to this topic

#11 JENESIS

JENESIS
  • 394 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 07:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KARLA
    Welcome!

By strange, you mean the bed arrangement?
    I agree, I was suprised not to be able to book a Queen or King room, but seriously, it was fine.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
    Yes, that is what I meant

#12 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 07:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KARLA
      You're welcome.

I would definitely recommend this hotel. There are tons of dining options within walking distance on the beach, and downtown is just a $6 cab ride away. The pool and beach areas are great. The spa was beautiful and the gym was great also.

Some guests did experience problems with the service. There was one concierge in particular that was downright rude and some of the front desk people were not friendly. Then again, a different concierge would be really great and went out of her way, and some other front desk people were lovely to us.... so it was spotty service. That would be my only concern, but not enough to discourage anybody from going there.
      Good to know- however this seems to be a trend in Cabo, I wonder why?
      Thanks for the recommendation though- the PBR was actually one of the first places we researched in Cabo, and considered having our wedding there until we decided to go the AI route.

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 December 2006 - 08:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
      Thanks for posting those Karla- they look beautiful. I've had a couple people mention to me that they'd like to stay somewhere besides AI- perhaps I will recommend the PBR.
      what about PB sunset? but PB rose is a great price...about $150 per night.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 gkashmira

gkashmira
      • 1,962 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 04:37 AM

Other thing that is good about PB Rose (not that I've stayed there but Tammy just helped me book some rooms there for work) is that they have small kitchenettes. I think for people who may be on a tighter budget it's a great option to be able to cook breakfast or a quick dinner themselves - especially since a lot of the food in cabo isn't cheap!
        Kashmira & Dan
        Happily married since June 16, 2007
        http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
        Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
        Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#15 JENESIS

JENESIS
        • 394 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 11:08 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by host
          what about PB sunset? but PB rose is a great price...about $150 per night.
          Really? Are there different room options? I am showing $204.00

#16 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 01:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JENESIS
          Really? Are there different room options? I am showing $204.00
          there are 2 different rooms...jr. suite ($147.50) and executive suite (172.50). for PB sunset i have jr. suite ($151.50) and executive suite($205)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#17 JENESIS

JENESIS
          • 394 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:58 PM

I can only see the junior suite. What is the executive suite?

#18 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 09:01 PM

on their website they call it the luxury suite.

Welcome to Pueblo Bonito Hotels and Resorts

i get better rates for PB than directly through the resort.

Awards and recognition: 

#19 JENESIS

JENESIS
            • 394 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by host
              on their website they call it the luxury suite.

Welcome to Pueblo Bonito Hotels and Resorts

i get better rates for PB than directly through the resort.
              Even for 7/01/07-7/07/07?

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JENESIS
              Even for 7/01/07-7/07/07?
              jenesis: for those date because of 4th of july the rate is $190 for 6 nights BUT you get the 7th night free so if anybody wanted to stay 7 nights it would be the same price (or $163 per night)

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users