Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

New Guestbook Option

When you say the polaroid pics? Are there such things as disposable polaroids now? I saw their option for photo pages but didnt know how that would work out. Thank you for your input!

Yah, instant polaroid cameras are being discontinued. I bought one on Ebay and some film especially for the guestbook.

You can choose the guestbook option without the photo insert. I think it asks guests to draw a picture of themselves in the spot. All I know is that my guests all drew pictures of us (bride and groom) and that ended up being the funniest part! (Who knew Aunt Sandy was an artist! LOL!)

I love this idea, I think I am going to order one. We are having a small wedding and the 20 page option is perfect.

Thanks for bumping!

I just ordered my book!! Woo hoo!!! I only bought 20 pages cause I think we are going to try to scan them into our computer and and print from there so we can have different color pages!!!

I just wanted to update everyone. I just got my book from them and it is FABULOUS!! I love it so much. They were really great to work with. Great customer service!

I am thinking about DIY-ing it for my friend's bridal shower next weekend... Thank you so much for sharing the template!

I can't believe how carried away I am getting planning this shower. But it's so much fun!