Sign in to follow this  
melglnh2o

For those married or planning to marry in a church

My FI and I are having a church ceremony, then a sand ceremony (in place of a civil ceremony) and then a reception. We are okay with the flowers and decorations for the sand ceremony and reception but still have to think about how to decorate the church.

Does anyone have any photos of how you decorated or plan to decorate the church?

Does anyone know of a good florist with decent prices in the Cancun area?

Do you have an external WC? if you are using the internal WC from the Fiesta Americana they can provide names and contacts from vendors they work with, all of them do both Churches, Ceremony and Receptions......

here are some I found for you:

Villaflor Florist - Cancun

Floreria Keo - Playa del Carmen - Riviera Maya Mexico, Arreglo Florares, Bodas, Eventos especiales under catalogo you can check one pic on the Capilla

HTS

- Ednaflypig.gif

I know I am planning to have a very simple decoration at Church too, just some vases at the entrance and within the Altar....

I would love candles at the Church but I am having my Religious Ceremony at 3:00 or 5:00 so the candles cant be used...

I'm planning to do the same- minimal. Flowers at the alter and maybe a calla lily stem at each pew (only the first few).