Sign in to follow this  
mrserickson0812

Brand new - Planning a wedding in Jamaica

Hi everyone!

I just got engaged about a month ago, and now my fiancé and I are starting to get serious about planning. We are hoping to get married in Jamaica next October or November. Iâ€m pretty excited, but it also seems very overwhelming, so forgive me if you see me completely panicking on the forums!

Hi,

I just got engaged at the end of August and we are also planning to have our wedding in Jamaica. We figured out the date, July 13, 2013 but trying to pick a resort is proving to be a harder task. I think we are narrowing down the choices between Riu Montego Bay and Grand Palledium. I'm finding this site to be very helpful though, through this extremely overwhelming process!!!! cheesy.gif

Congrats eryone on your engagements...Finding the resort is definitely the hardest part of the planning. 

You can start by reading reviews from fellow brides in the "Resort Reviews" section in this forum.

Happy planning! msnparty.gif

Congratulations to all on on your engagement.  You will find that there are many reviews on here on the different resorts as well as when you call travel agencies they will tell you some of the other brides thoughts on the resorts as well.