the script is similar to, but NOT the same as Amaze. Maybe Kunstler Script? Just a little bit different!

Palace Script MT is also VERY similar!

Thanks Heidi, I JUST figured out how to download the fonts from there (I know, I am a bit computer challenged) so I will check all of those out right now! Talk about discouraging - I finally psych myself up to make our wedding invitations and I am not even able to figure out the fonts!

I'm pretty sure the script font is Brickham Script Po. I dont recognize the other font.. but Copperplate Gothic is always nice as well as Tarjan Pro:

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaV View Post
I'm pretty sure the script font is Brickham Script Po. I dont recognize the other font.. but Copperplate Gothic is always nice as well as Tarjan Pro:
Click the image to open in full size.
I couldn't find any of these fonts on dafont.com. Do you by any chance have these fonts on your computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galit View Post
I couldn't find any of these fonts on dafont.com. Do you by any chance have these fonts on your computer?
I just IM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galit View Post
I have windows XP but it's not on my font list... hmm...
hhhmmm... I found the fonts, but not for free n Download fonts | dafont.com. If you have patience, there are likely very similar fonts on there, but you'll have to start searching through. smile27.gif I did that for hours to find some calligraphy-looking fonts for my invitation envelopes. it took forever but was worth it cos I found ones I love...