Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:28 AM

Omg do u sleep!! Lol so did you buy the letters online? Or from micheles

#62 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Jamielynn55 

Omg do u sleep!! Lol so did you buy the letters online? Or from micheles

JamieLynn... girl you always gotta read the first post.. lol.. Craftcuts.com  :o)

Sleep.. Believe it or not I sleep a TON!.. lol.. Also go to work well over full time, and school. :o)

#63 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:35 AM

Don't tell anyone... but I do all my shopping online and paper projects at work (invites, menu's, etc)... lol.

I'm a good multitasker.

#64 missde09

missde09
        • 80 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

Haha, MissBubbles, I do the same thing. Gotta multitask or else I would never have enough time for everything. If I have some down time I work, I see no reason why I cannot be productive in other part of my life.

#65 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by missde09 

Haha, MissBubbles, I do the same thing. Gotta multitask or else I would never have enough time for everything. If I have some down time I work, I see no reason why I cannot be productive in other part of my life.

hehe.. Exactly! At least we are being productive. ;o)

#66 Jamielynn55

Jamielynn55
            • 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

K thanks.

#67 Bride2B0713

Bride2B0713
              • 47 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Did they paint the back of your letter as well? I ordered mine from Craft Cuts, requested it be painted silver, but they only painted the front! UGH!! Also, how do you plan to put this on your cake? My letter is a "V" and before I go out and get the crystals, just wanted to get an idea of how it will go on the cake?? Thank you!! Your letter looks awesome btw :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

#68 Bride2B0713

Bride2B0713
                • 47 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

This looks so good!! Did you finish doing the back as well? How exactly are you going to put it on the cake? I got inspiration from you and a few other girls on this board to make this myself. I just got my letter in the mail. Its a "V" but I'm wondering HOW i'm going to get in on the cake!?

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Better pics. :o)

#69 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                  • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Bride2B0713 

This looks so good!! Did you finish doing the back as well? How exactly are you going to put it on the cake? I got inspiration from you and a few other girls on this board to make this myself. I just got my letter in the mail. Its a "V" but I'm wondering HOW i'm going to get in on the cake!?

I have to be honest and say I have been slacking lately... Well I was also sent to Houston, TX for work for 8 days. and now we are trying to arrange our Reception for our DW and our at home reception. And after the cake topper, I started working on a no-mess aisle runner. Whew..

As far as the placement.. I''m thinking of affixing a dowel into the bottom of my letter. Possibly by drilling a small hole and the inserting the dowel or metal rod into the hole and using E6000. Hope this helps.

#70 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:01 AM

hmm.. actually.. I don't know if drilling a hole will work since I went with the thinner letter.. I'll have to look at it when I get home to see how thin it really is.. But I'm sure I can also attach the dowel or rod to the backside of the letter. I haven't completely thought this part through obviously... :-/  but I know we will find something that works perfectly. ;o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users