Photo

2013 Pueblo Bonito Pacifica/Sunset Beach Brides

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 MsKenyaF

MsKenyaF
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

Date set, down payment made..We're getting married on 7/20/13! Whoohooo! Let the planning begin!

Who else is getting married at this beautiful resort??

#2 MsKenyaF

MsKenyaF
    • 159 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

No one getting married at Pueblo Bonito? I'm the only one? Feeling a little lonely over here :) & :(

#3 BobaKF

BobaKF
      • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hello~. We are thinking about PB Sunset for our ceremony, but their website is very confusing! I'm not sure how to start, to be honest.

#4 MsKenyaF

MsKenyaF
        • 159 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

Hi BobaKF! Did you actually go in the wedding section? All the details are there. Trust me when I say that you won't regret this resort. We were there in June and fell head over heels over it. It's a very beautiful place and the people are great! Let me know if you need some info.

#5 Sara000

Sara000
          • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

Congrats on setting the date! I am looking for a location...can you tell new out how much the package you chose it? I am confused by the website too. We are looking for a private location...

#6 LilGina

LilGina
            • 9 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Congrats MsKenyaF! Finally a PB Sunset Beach bride What kind of set-up are you going to have? I too am looking into Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach or Pacifica for my 2014 ceremony and reception. Thinking about 30 guests. I toured both hotels last month and absolutely loved them. I'm waiting on a quote from Laura. Although the wedding packages on their website seem reasonable, I'm wondering if they start throwing in a bunch of other costs later on...

Happy planning and please post any info you come across along the way!!!

#7 LilGina

LilGina
              • 9 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

Congrats MsKenyaF!!! Finally a Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach bride I'm also considering PB Sunset or Pacifica for my 2014 wedding and ceremony. Toured both hotels last month and they are beautiful! I'm waiting on a quote from Laura. Although their wedding packages seem great on their website, I'm wondering if they start throwing in a bunch of additional costs. What package and set-up are you going with? Please post updates throughout your planning, would love to hear how its coming along. Happy Planning!

#8 briggs

briggs
                • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

My daughter is also looking into PB Sunset.  I'm trying to get info on saving the date.  Could you please answer a few of my questions.

We are looking to have around 40 guest and the date sometime in April 2014.  To block 16 rooms and save the date they originally wanted $100.00 per guest a total of $4,000.00 for a deposit.  Personally I think thats crazy.  Then they came down to $2,000.00 for a deposit to block rooms and save the date.  I have no idea does this sound about right for a deposit?  It is a beautiful resort.  

So may I ask you what your deposit was to save the date?  

We are looking to have around 40 guest and the date sometime in April 2014.  To block 16 rooms and save the date they originally wanted $100.00 per guest a total of $4,000.00 for a deposit.  Personally I think thats crazy.  Then they came down to $2,000.00 for a deposit to block rooms and save the date.  I have no idea does this sound about right for a deposit?  It is a beautiful resort.  

So may I ask you what your deposit was to save the date?  

#9 tallyho

tallyho
                  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

I recently booked our daughter's wedding at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach for Nov 2013.  The room block is for 30 room nights.  We gave a $3000 deposit.  

#10 LilGina

LilGina
                    • 9 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

Good to see more PB Pacifica/Sunset beach brides!!! I received a quote from the hotel but still going through the vendor costs, all of which seem unreasonably high, but they're willing to work with me, so we'll see. I'm trying to decide between PB Pacifica and Barelo...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users