112 replies to this topic

#111 Csonnel

Csonnel
  • 174 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:06 PM

We got married at Kukua Restaurant in Punta Cana on November 25, 2015. We were originally supposed to get married on November 24 but due to the majority of our group catching gastro, we had to postpone the wedding and HDC accommodated this last minute change with no questions!

From the beginning, all communication with Arnaud is FAST. By this I mean I usually had a response within minutes. If longer than minutes, it was just a few hours and I sent A LOT of messages.

We purchased a photo and video package and I cannot express just how happy we are. Our pictures are beautiful, our photographer was a dream to work with. He interacted amazingly with our guests and everyone enjoyed him. We also did a TTD shoot with him a few days later and these pictures were also amazing. I cannot say enough good things about HDC. We met with a representative a few days later right at our resort where we went through and picked our photos. They were all hand delivered to us along with our DVD at the resort before we returned home.

#112 matildab

matildab
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:47 PM

This company offers great professionalism, great service and amazing pictures. We booked both video and photos from Arnaud and every single picture is breathtaking. We did our wedding at Dreams La Romana and the photographer was very familiar with the place and shot great pictures from angles we did not even think about. They delivered the pictures and the video in 3 days as promised. If you are looking for reliable service, amazing pictures and on budget this is the one :)

#113 kcole123

kcole123
    • 850 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe
    • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:27 PM

Nice to see HDC is still getting great reviews. We had them for our wedding April 17, 2015 and we are so happy still with our decision. We basically have one wall in our house dedicated to our wedding photos...haha 

Kristy and Nathan

Melia Caribe Tropical

April 17, 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users