La Barcaza new policies Document Below:
1) If it rains, we have protection at the first floor.
2) The group and the crew should have to wait approximately 1 hour until the rain is over.
3) If after around 1 hour the rain does not clear up, we will re-schedule the tour later or the next day.
4) If a tropical storm is forecasted we will cancel the tour for the next day or depending on the next available date of La Barcaza.
P.D: At this island the typical rain last a short period of time unless as aforesaid there is a prognostic of tropical storm
Policies on board:
1.) We can provide every kind of service and work with professional workers and companies. We are a restaurant, if our clients prefer other companies services we charge the following rates.
2.) For own decoration we charge $100.00
3.) For own photographer we charge $200.00
4.) For own cake we charge $100.00
5.) For own bottles of alcohol we charge 100% /bottle (prices are calculated from our wholesaler price)
6.) For own DJ we charge $300.00
7.) For own dancer $100.00/person
8.) For own band we charge $100.00/hour
7.) We do not take responsibility for things that our clients left on board.
8.) The forgotten objects on board in the scene prior arrangement we can give back on the spot and we do not responsible for transportation back to the hotel.
9.) Minimum 20 people means 20 adults price. (There can be less person, but we charge 20 selected adult service price.)
10.) Marks of damage created by the clients to the deck should be recovered at the scene reported.
11.) For infants and baby we donâ€™t charge anything (0-2) years old.
12.) Children discount valid more than 20 people!
13.) Premium open bar option â€œchampagneâ€ means sparkling wine.
Policies of Payment:
1.) We have quality services and fix prices.
2.) If our clients pay by Travellerâ€™s cheque we charge (1% total price) more , this is the exchange rate of our bank.
3.) The price including the tax but not including the service charge that we add in confirmation letter.
4.) Service charge is 10% of the total amount.
- Deposit is 30% of the total amount.
- The deposit transfer and foreign currency have a rate which is not includes the 30%. Please ask your bank for transportation and foreign currency cost.
- Our company canâ€™t return the deposit after we did the final reservation and sent the confirmation letter.
- Deposit is not refundable
5.) With 30% reservation deposit our clients accept contract policies.
Originally Posted by Mufin1785
So wow! I asked Flori about bringing my cake aboard from the resort and she said that would not be a problem and Sparkling wine for a toast from the resort she said that would not be a problem..... I have been in contact with Caribbean Celebration to get chairs and centerpieces since no one on the La Barcaza Email will respond to me.... my wedding is in 24 Days!!!! I am calling Daniel tonight!! I don't even know what my package includes now..... and What I will be getting charged this is not the type of service I signed up for!!!