• 50 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

We used them on 9/21

#12 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
    • 438 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

We used them on 9/21

Did they still have the iPod docking station for your playlist?? I saw that now they have plastic chairs. So I was wondering if anything else has changed

#13 Dacia

Dacia
      • 50 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

We didn't have any sort of playlist since it was just a thank you for our guests.  Have you tried to email Daniel to find out if they still have the iPod docking station?

#14 sdj327

sdj327
        • 171 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

I heard from Daniel today. He said the new management is going to change the chairs and rebuild the tables in January. This is very reassuring to hear! 

#15 Team Brinkman

Team Brinkman
          • 17 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

I'm extremely nervous right now. When dealing with Flori I never had to wait long for a response. I was never contacted about the change in ownership and have yet to get someone to e-mail me back about my reservation. I've already paid my deposit and would really like to have my welcome party on the boat as scheduled, but this lack of professionalism really concerns me. 

Has anyone had any recent positive interaction or do I need to just see my deposit as a sunk cost and move on?

#16 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
            • 438 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Team Brinkman 

I'm extremely nervous right now. When dealing with Flori I never had to wait long for a response. I was never contacted about the change in ownership and have yet to get someone to e-mail me back about my reservation. I've already paid my deposit and would really like to have my welcome party on the boat as scheduled, but this lack of professionalism really concerns me. 

Has anyone had any recent positive interaction or do I need to just see my deposit as a sunk cost and move on?

They have a new email address.  weddingsboatpuntacana@hotmail.com

#17 Team Brinkman

Team Brinkman
              • 17 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

I have emailed three times and still no response. I am beyond frustrated.

#18 Team Brinkman

Team Brinkman
                • 17 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

It also looks like they are creating a new website with yet another email address. I am going to try that one and see if it gets me anywhere.

#19 sdj327

sdj327
                  • 171 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

i used weddingboatpuntacana@hotmail.com

i originally booked thru flori and was so excited. now i am just nervous after hearing some bad reviews. i hope they get things worked out!

#20 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
                    • 438 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

caribbeanboatrestaurant@hotmail.com

I saw that they have this email address listed on their website now... It is so confusing now I am getting nervous about this we are only 36 days away

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users