#81 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

The hardcore countdown is ON. we leave in 2 weeks. 

We had our legal day on Tuesday, so it's officially unofficial. 

We've made our final payment, and the last thing we're tidying up is the music list for the DJ. will post details when I can! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#82 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

Yay!! Congrats on being officially unofficial!!! I have no clue when we are doing that- we might end up waiting until after the wedding cause we are running out of time!

Originally Posted by AllieH 

The hardcore countdown is ON. we leave in 2 weeks. 

We had our legal day on Tuesday, so it's officially unofficial. 

We've made our final payment, and the last thing we're tidying up is the music list for the DJ. will post details when I can! 

#83 missde09

missde09
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:27 AM

So close! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return! Congrats and enjoy all of the hard work that you put into this

#84 AllieH

AllieH
    • 2,014 posts
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

We've ended up telling quite a few people at work. I keep trying to introduce him as my fiancĀ©, and then someone else will correct me to say "husband" lol Because of that, I kinda wish we had waited until afterwards to take care of the paperwork. It doesn't matter, I'm thrilled to have him as my husband. 

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Yay!! Congrats on being officially unofficial!!! I have no clue when we are doing that- we might end up waiting until after the wedding cause we are running out of time!

thank you!!! I know I'm bailing out on a couple of my DIY projects - but it's at the point where I don't have a lot of time, and suddenly it doesn't seem quite that important lol 

Originally Posted by missde09 

So close! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return! Congrats and enjoy all of the hard work that you put into this

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

#85 LKocelko

LKocelko
    • 350 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:15 AM

This is such an amazing thread, with so many good ideas! You should go into wedding planning!!

#86 AllieH

AllieH
      • 2,014 posts
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

thank you!! I'd have a ton more DIY if we were doing a wedding locally. as it is, we have a  total of 4 suitcases of wedding stuff. 1 went with my mom, a friend is bringing 1, and we're bringing 2. plus our 2 big suitcases of clothes, my ginormous dress, and our carry on bags. 

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

This is such an amazing thread, with so many good ideas! You should go into wedding planning!!

I did quickie table numbers too, and a typography mini-poster that I saw on pinterest and recreated. I didn't take a pic of the table numbers before I packed them, but I'll post pics when we get back (my photog will capture all of those details I hope). 

here's the typography I copied (I'll post a pic of my version later as well): 

We leave Wednesday! YAY! 

#87 AllieH

AllieH
      • 2,014 posts
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

we are out of here tomorrow!! 

Unfortunately 13 of our guests live in NYC, and have been affected by Sandy. they are all safe and sound, but have no electricity or water. We don't know who will make it, and who won't. What can you do? We'll hope for the best! 

#88 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
      • 955 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

Wishing you and Steve many blessings and safe travels. Enjoy every moment and I can't wait to see pics when you return.

#89 agm04

agm04
        • 548 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:12 AM

Have a wonderful time!  Can't WAIT to hear how it goes and see pictures!!!

#90 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

Yaaaay!!!! Have fun!!!! Good luck and can't wait to see pics!!!!

Originally Posted by AllieH 

we are out of here tomorrow!! 

Unfortunately 13 of our guests live in NYC, and have been affected by Sandy. they are all safe and sound, but have no electricity or water. We don't know who will make it, and who won't. What can you do? We'll hope for the best! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users