Photo

Dinner! - Meal Options

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Futurepapesh

Futurepapesh
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Hello! I am getting married at NOW Jade on 2/13!  I cannot find anywhere, the menu options (entree) for dinner...  I saw a list of the buffet options, but am looking for the options for each guest to choose from for the meal. 

Also - has anyone used their Ipod rather than a DJ? How did that work out?   I am thinking of cutting costs on that just because we have certain music in mind...

Thanks for any advice/help!

futurepapesh  :)

#2 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
    • 340 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Futurepapesh 

Hello! I am getting married at NOW Jade on 2/13!  I cannot find anywhere, the menu options (entree) for dinner...  I saw a list of the buffet options, but am looking for the options for each guest to choose from for the meal. 

Also - has anyone used their Ipod rather than a DJ? How did that work out?   I am thinking of cutting costs on that just because we have certain music in mind...

Thanks for any advice/help!

futurepapesh  :)

Congrats on getting married. I'm getting married at the NOW Sapphire in May and I know that you can go to the NOW website and click on wedding info and download all the info and the meal stuff is towards the end if you are doing one of their packages. Even if you make reservations instead of getting a package it's still $20/$25pp, you still get a plated menu, but not a private atmosphere. Pretty much they make you pay one way or another. I am going to use the iPod option although they charge $150 an hour to rent in. I'm kinda tempted to bring my own travel Bose system or even head over to the club after a few hours if we want to keep dancing instead of paying for more speaker rental. Best of luck to you and congrats!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users