My Travel Booklet!

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 babycow

• 367 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 09:48 PM

I'm so sad, I can't see your book, it sounds great. I will try again later when my computer decides to be cooperative
    Erica and Tim
    Dreams Tulum
    May 17, 2008

#42 nenawedsjohn

• 22 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:12 AM

Thanks for the idea!

Attached Files

#43 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:39 PM

Your guests will appreciate so much useful information all in one place. Great job!

#44 nenawedsjohn

• 22 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

Great booklet!

#45 Can'tHardlyWait

• 812 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:05 AM

Thanks for posting! This info will def come in handy soon :)

#46 nancylou7

• 51 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:46 AM

good job...alot of info on there

#47 meltanirie

• 283 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by MoWife
                Hi Girls!

I know I mentioned in other threads the travel booklet I was working on to send to all my guests. I included all kinds of information about air travel, transfers, Jamaica in general, things to do in Ocho Rios, and info on our resort. Many of you were interested in seeing a copy of this. I was going to mail hard copies to the girls that asked for them but I'm a procrastinator and a lot of girls asked for them so what I did instead was transferred most of the information into a Microsoft Word document so that I could post it here. There are some pages missing, but they are pages that I got directly from websites and printed out. For example, after the page on air travel I inserted a page from the FAA's website that had a list of all items that are not allowed to be carried on the plane and a page regarding the new restrictions on liquids in carry-ons. After the page about the Riu I printed out the PDF fact sheet and map from their website and included that. And after the page about renova spa and salon I printed out their price list from the website and included that. Other than that the only thing missing is my cover, 3 day itinerary, and wedding day timeline that I made in Print Shop. But all the pertinent information that some of you may want to use yourselves is in this attachment. That way I don't have to get extra books made and mail them (1 they ended up costing more than we thought 2 I leave for Jamaica in a month and I have a ton of stuff to do). Plus this way you can edit them and use them yourselves Let me know if you have any questions.
                unfortunately I am unable to view this. I myself am getting married in Jamaica and this could really be helpful could you send it to me at melbruce@gmail.com.

#48 meltanirie

• 283 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

thx this will def help me

#49 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:26 PM

Thanks for the template! I'll be mailing them out to my guests, hopefully by the end of the week!

I have made the changes to reflect info for Negril, Jamaica and specifically Couples Swept Away. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will send a copy!

#50 jmill130

• 601 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:30 PM

Thanks for sharing... I need to get my butt in gear! Has anyone posted one for Los Cabos? I am seaching....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users