Wedding items for sale

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lenka L

Lenka L
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

Hello,

I am selling some of the items I bought for a wedding. The majority of listed items were never used. They are in a brand new condition. If you have any questions, please send me an email and I will try to respond as soon as possible. I also have additional pictures of these items. Thank you for your interest.

Flower broche/ pin (ivory)- $90

Sophisticated and charming. Ivory organza and satin petals, French Alencon lace with gentle beading and crystal leafs. Condition: Brand new- never worn/used

Ring Boy pillow (white)- $25

Simple and Elegant.  White Satin bow with a rhinestone broche. Condition: Brand new- never used. Comes with the box.

Decor Flowers (ivory)- $15

Ivory Organza and satin petals. Used as decor. Condition: Brand new- never used

Lace Bridal Gloves (ivory)- $15

One size, Ivory lace with a bow detail and a rhinestone. Fingerless, V-shaped. Condition: Brand new- never used

2 layers fingertip length veil (ivory)- $75

Ivory soft tulle with a plastic comb.  Angel/cascade cut –veil nicely wraps around the shoulders. Very elegant. Edge- clear edge with delicate beading. 1st layer is 29.5” long and 2nd layer is 35.5” long. Condition: Brand new- never used

2 layers waltz length veil (white/diamond white)- $60

White/diamond white soft tulle with a metallic comb. Angel/cascade cut –veil nicely wraps around the shoulders.  Edge- curled edge with white satin ribbon.  1st layer is 30.5” long and 2nd layer is 39” long. Condition: Brand new- never used

2 Pew Bows (white)- $8 each

White satin and tulle with flower detail. Great for decor. Condition: Brand new- never used

4 Large paper poms (white)- $4 each

Great for decor. Condition: Brand new- never used

Shiny Fabric with flower patterns (ivory)- $50

Purchased to be used for a groom’s vest.  Double sided. Measurements: Length- 75.5”, width- 59”. Condition: Brand new- never used

Alencon Lace trim with fake pearls (ivory)- $120

Simply stunning. Delicate fake pearls detail.  Measurements: width- 2.5” and 4”, length- 219”. Condition: Brand new- never used

Alencon Lace Sash with crystals- $65

Ideal for any wedding dress. Alencon lace sash with rhinestones and crystals.  Width- 2.5”. Can be sewed onto 3 different length/coloured ribbons (all come included therefore you can choose the ribbon that will best match with your dress)

1st ribbon: white, length- 98”, width- 2.5”

2nd ribbon: white, length- 112”, width- 1.5”

3rd ribbon: ivory, length- 112”, width-1.5”

Tiara- $20

Simple and elegant. Condition: Brand new- never used

Tiara- $30

Classic and elegant. Perfect for a bachelorette or bride. Condition:  New- used once

Rhinestone Necklace- $40

Rich and glamorous. Condition- used

Rhinestone Hair pin- $25 (brand new)

Umbrella “Just Married” (white)- $30

A must have for any wedding in case of rain. “Just Married” engraved on the wood handle. Never used because it was a great weather. Condition: Brand new

Lace Parasol/ Umbrella (white)- $40

Unique and remarkable. A must have to complement your wedding pictures. Condition- used once for wedding photography.

Lace Fan (white)- $25

Unique and remarkable. A must have to complement your wedding pictures. Condition- used once for wedding photography.

Lace Jacket (ivory)- $110

A jacket that will easily complement any wedding dress. Due to its style, it looks like part of the dress rather than an add-on. V-neck (front and back) and sleeveless. Medium size (bust-35”, shoulder-16”, upper arm circumference- 12.5”). Fits US size 6-8. Condition: Brand new- never used

#2 Smitchik

Smitchik
    • 11 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:29 AM

Hi:

I would be interested in some of your items please email:   PSmith0905@msn.com

Tried to PM but only allowed 2 :(

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users