Newbie- getting married at Now Jade October 2013

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 marry1

marry1
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, I am very glad to be a member of this community, I couldn't find the right place to introduce myself so i am doing here. am getting married this year on 29 NOV....

#12 srikhy

srikhy
    • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

Congrats Lauren! We're getting married on May 30 at the Now Jade-- so very excited! It looks like some of us will actually be down there at the same time! Have you thought about colors? I'm having a tough time deciding!

#13 Lyman

Lyman
      • 262 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

Congrats marry1 and welcome aboard this forum community! you don't have long to wait for your Nov wedding......hope your plans are going well, and you have an amazing wedding! Cheers

#14 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
        • 91 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Hi everyone!  I am getting married on October 19, 2013 and am so excited.

#15 LaurenMoser2B

LaurenMoser2B
          • 84 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

Yay! Congratulations! Only a little over a week from me. How far have you gotten in the planning? I've had minimal contact with Deisy and Pilar. I'm confused about a lot of the options and pricing but have found some great info on this site. Happy Planning!

#16 LaurenMoser2B

LaurenMoser2B
            • 84 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Brandi Kohler 

Yay! Congratulations- only a little over week away from mine. How far are you in your planning? I have had minimal contact with Deisy and Pilar and am a little confused with prices/options. This site is definitely helpful though. Happy Planning!

Lauren

#17 Butterflylola

Butterflylola
              • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

Sorry for the late reply . We are getting Married @ 3pm at the pergola too !Wanted 6pm but that time was taken. However I've read reviews and a lot of brides complain about Sun setting and not getting the picture time they wanted.  I haven't been to the resort , please let me know what you think when you visit . I'm a little worried about weather , then again..its Mexico . Rain or shine its so Gorgeous there ! I'm working with DW and I really like them so far for travel . They have been SO helpful ! What is your Wedding date ?

#18 Butterflylola

Butterflylola
                • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

Btw , once I started working with DW Pilar gets back to her very fast . I hate the waiting game dealing with her directly . :/

#19 TanyaTravis

TanyaTravis
                  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

We just got married at the Now Jade on Nov 21 2012 and it was amazing.  Pilar is on the ball with everything and she does a fantastic job preparing everything for our wedding.  We were so impressed by her professionalism and attached to detail.  She did an amazing job and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding.  Our photographers were done bye Photos in Cancun, the best of the best !!!! They did a SUPER job at making everyone relaxed and have fun, loved their work and HIGHLY recommend them !!! To all the future brides out there, seriously don't stress, I know the feeling and really you don't have to, if you get married at the Now Jade you are in good hands! Happy Planning 

#20 VikaAndrew

VikaAndrew
                    • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

Hi Marry1, how long did it take you to get in touch with Pilar at Now Jade. We have been going back and forth with dates and it has been taking so long to hear back from them. I am getting antsy just confirming the date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users