Photo

BDW Wedding Webinar: Le Blanc & Beach Palace Resorts October 27, 2012 @ 9:00am PST

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

Hello BDW Brides & Grooms,

BestDestinationWedding.com & Wright Travel Agency are excited to present a wedding webinar for Le Blanc and Beach Palace Resorts in Cancun.

Yoly Garcia from Palace Resorts will be a panelist and will give a presentation on"Planning Your Wedding at Le Blanc and Beach Palace Resorts in Cancun" as well as be on hand for a Q & A session.

Wendy Hicks from Wright Travel Agency will also be a panelist to answer your travel questions about rates, group blocks vs. individual packages, etc.

This is a great opportunity for current Le Blanc and Beach Palace Resorts in Cancun brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

If you attend the webinar and book your wedding and wedding travel with Wright Travel Agency you will receive:

• Guaranteed Complimentary one category upgrade when you book a wedding package

For more information on    Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomee...ister/888466936

Join us for a wedding webinar and meet the wedding department for Le Blanc Resort & Beach Palace Resort.  We will cover how to plan your wedding at Le Blanc Resort & Beach Palace Resort and your best travel options as well hold a Q & A Session at the end of the presentations.
Title: BDW Webinar: Le Blanc Resort & Beach Palace Resort
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®/iPad®/Androidâ„¢ smartphone or tablet

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

bumping, this webinar is this saturday.  there is still time to register.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:56 AM

bumping...there is still time to register if you have not done so.

Awards and recognition: 

#4 KristieT

KristieT
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

I missed it today. Would love to hear from Palace brides on what they learned!?!?!?

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by KristieT 

I missed it today. Would love to hear from Palace brides on what they learned!?!?!?

oh no...it was pretty interesting...we were on for 1.5 hours

Awards and recognition: 

#6 JenniBassler

JenniBassler
    • 48 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

I was there Kristie, if you have any specific questions. It was really helpful to be able to ask some specific questions that I had been having. That was my favorite part!!! Alot of the topics she went over were things I knew for the most part and would be of most help to brides looking to book there who maybe were on the fence about deciding, but being able to have a question answered was the best! I can try to help anything you might want to know. Tammy is going to be forwarding on more information like some centerpiece options and pricing, and the preferred vendors list and things like that once she receives them so I can pass that along too when I get it!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by JenniBassler 

I was there Kristie, if you have any specific questions. It was really helpful to be able to ask some specific questions that I had been having. That was my favorite part!!! Alot of the topics she went over were things I knew for the most part and would be of most help to brides looking to book there who maybe were on the fence about deciding, but being able to have a question answered was the best! I can try to help anything you might want to know. Tammy is going to be forwarding on more information like some centerpiece options and pricing, and the preferred vendors list and things like that once she receives them so I can pass that along too when I get it!

Hi Jenni, I am so glad that you were happy with the webinar.  I think the Q & A part is awesome as well.  Sometimes reading information on the websites, etc can be hard to decipher so much better to get a person to answer your specific question.

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users