• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

Wow the colours are so vivid I love them!

2 weeks that is insane I can't even imagine my wedding because it is still so far away! I cannot wait to see everything are you going to do a planning thread? Or at least post some pictures! Are you ready do you have everything so exciting!

#22 Jackie Thomas

Jackie Thomas
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

Thanks! My bridesmaids dresses are fuschia and I wanted something really different for my bouquet :) My wedding has just started to feel like it's going to happen. We booked it in July 2012...so it's been 9 months already! I'm not a big planner...have lots left to do, so I wouldn't be much of someone to post advice haha!

I will definitely post pictures, lessons learned and feedback about our airline and resort!

#23 Jackie Thomas

Jackie Thomas
    • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

Jackie those flowers are really nice!!! Its really making me think that I should make my own! It doesn't seem to be that hard. I am also afraid I won't be get the flowers I really want!

It definitely wasn't that hard! Just make sure you have a helper handy - you run out of fingers and hands :) I've seen some really ugly flowers in Cuban wedding pictures, so I wanted to make sure I got what I had envisioned!

#24 jolene028

jolene028
      • 588 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Jackie Thomas 

Thanks! My bridesmaids dresses are fuschia and I wanted something really different for my bouquet :) My wedding has just started to feel like it's going to happen. We booked it in July 2012...so it's been 9 months already! I'm not a big planner...have lots left to do, so I wouldn't be much of someone to post advice haha!

I will definitely post pictures, lessons learned and feedback about our airline and resort!

LMAO this is me!!! Hilarious! I still have 8 months to go... oh well I will live through the rest of you until then!

#25 CaseyV

CaseyV
      • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

Our wedding at IE is just over 3 weeks away and all the details have been finalized. Our wedding coordinator is doing amazing job so far, I really hope it stays that way. We picked Mediterranean Restaurant for our reception and we also did international bar for two hours after the dinner. We also requested a DJ for our reception and kept the musical trio only for the ceremony. We have 68 ppl coming for your wedding, so I really hope it goes nice and smooth :). For bridesmaid bouquets, we went with seashell bouquets as my theme was seashells from the beginning. They were pain to make, but I think they totally worth it! Will update you ladies as soon as I am back.

#26 csho

csho
        • 1,007 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
        • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by CaseyV 

Our wedding at IE is just over 3 weeks away and all the details have been finalized. Our wedding coordinator is doing amazing job so far, I really hope it stays that way. We picked Mediterranean Restaurant for our reception and we also did international bar for two hours after the dinner. We also requested a DJ for our reception and kept the musical trio only for the ceremony. We have 68 ppl coming for your wedding, so I really hope it goes nice and smooth :). For bridesmaid bouquets, we went with seashell bouquets as my theme was seashells from the beginning. They were pain to make, but I think they totally worth it! Will update you ladies as soon as I am back.

WOW!!! This bouquet is stunning!!!!!!! I can't believe you made that!

#27 jolene028

jolene028
        • 588 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

I love this it is so cool is it heavy? How are you going to get it there so it doesnt break?? Wow I wish that I could do something like that!

I cannot wait to hear all about your wedding!!!

#28 CaseyV

CaseyV
        • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

The bouquets are a bit heavy, but I made them on 3" balls so they are not too big. We still trying to figure out how we are going to transport them, most likely in suitcases with a lot of bubble wrap. They are pretty sturdy, I used a lot of glue!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users