Garment/dress bag wanted

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sjay

Sjay
  • 205 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

Hi all,

I ended up finding my dream dress at a sample sale at a local bridal show, and the seller was only able to provide a thin plastic bag to cover the dress.

I'm hoping someone out there who has had their dress professionally cleaned and stored might be willing to donate their garment bag so my dress can travel safely to/from Jamaica.

I'm in Toronto and willing to travel within the GTA to collect it - let me know!

Thanks for your consideration,
    Sarah

#2 TheWolferts

TheWolferts
    • 458 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Sjay 

Hi all,

I ended up finding my dream dress at a sample sale at a local bridal show, and the seller was only able to provide a thin plastic bag to cover the dress.

I'm hoping someone out there who has had their dress professionally cleaned and stored might be willing to donate their garment bag so my dress can travel safely to/from Jamaica.

I'm in Toronto and willing to travel within the GTA to collect it - let me know!

Thanks for your consideration,
      Sarah

I got mine on Amazon.com for $10 ( I am an Amazon Prime member, so I dont have to pay for shipping). It might be easier to just order one rather than find one used and drive to pick it up. Plus, you can get them in a variety of colors! I got mine in one of our wedding colors and I believe it was the same price as the plain bag. Obviously not necessary, but it was kinda cute!

http://www.amazon.co...ess garment bag

#3 Sjay

Sjay
      • 205 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by TheWolferts 

I got mine on Amazon.com for $10 ( I am an Amazon Prime member, so I dont have to pay for shipping). It might be easier to just order one rather than find one used and drive to pick it up. Plus, you can get them in a variety of colors! I got mine in one of our wedding colors and I believe it was the same price as the plain bag. Obviously not necessary, but it was kinda cute!

http://www.amazon.co...ess garment bag

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll look into it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users