Sign in to follow this  
Emily11386

Priscilla of Boston Jewel Collection Gown

Hi Ladies,

I am selling a Priscilla of Boston Jewel Collection gown.  Style number JL109.  I still absolutely love this dress but I bought it so far out from my wedding that I ended up falling in love with another dress.  It was a very difficult decision to sell this dress.  The bead work on this dress is like nothing I've seen before.  The only thing making this slightly easier for me is the hope that it will go to a good home and be someone else's dream dress.   

The dress is a sample dress and a size 8.  In other wedding dresses I've tried on I've mostly worn a size 4.  As you can see this dress is definately big on me.  No alteration have been made.  The back is a zipper closure.  It's difficult to see in the pictures but the buttons on the back continue all the way down the back of the dress.  Since I bought it the dress has been in a bag in a temperature controlled storage facility. 

If you have any questions or want additional photos don't hesitate to message me.  Payment accepted through PayPal.

Thanks,

Emily