Photo

I hope that you recieve your pictures

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 khinou

khinou
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

I got married in December 2011 at Beach Palace Cancun, I choose not to use their photographers for all of my photos and am glad that I made that choice! However I hired Peter Mills from all-about -photography paid him all the money up front , he seemed very professional , arrive on time to both events that I had planned my dinner party the day before and the wedding. It has been 9 months since my wedding and I still have't recieved my pictures nor a call or email from Peter! He promised me that my pictures were in the mail, but could'nt provide a tracking # and that was twice. Since then I emailed him , and he doesn't reply! My advice to brides please stay away because , I'm out of my wedding pictures and money !

#2 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

that's horrific! I'm so sorry. 

Originally Posted by khinou 

I got married in December 2011 at Beach Palace Cancun, I choose not to use their photographers for all of my photos and am glad that I made that choice! However I hired Peter Mills from all-about -photography paid him all the money up front , he seemed very professional , arrive on time to both events that I had planned my dinner party the day before and the wedding. It has been 9 months since my wedding and I still have't recieved my pictures nor a call or email from Peter! He promised me that my pictures were in the mail, but could'nt provide a tracking # and that was twice. Since then I emailed him , and he doesn't reply! My advice to brides please stay away because , I'm out of my wedding pictures and money !

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 jordanb

jordanb
    • 185 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:39 AM

That's awful! Did you have wedding insurance? I don't as of now, but wonder if it's worth it for things like this. My photogs are amazing and highly highly recommended, so no worries there, but you never know what unforseen circumstances might come up, with flowers, weather, etc. I'm beginning to give it more thought. I hope you get your pictures!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#4 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by khinou 

So sorry to hear about this Khinou,

No Bride deserves this. sending you some positive energy that you receive your Wedding photos.

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

#5 mrsnova

mrsnova
        • 280 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:10 PM

So sorry that this happened to you. How horrible! Thank you for the heads up on the photographer..

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
          wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
          planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

#6 mandjphoto

mandjphoto
          • 89 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

That's really terrible!  Have you tried to track him down through FB or Google+ or twitter and shame him into responding?  I'm so sorry this has happened.  Hoping it all works out for you.  :(

#7 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
            • 3,074 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about the disaster of not receiving your wedding photos, khinou! will hold a positive thought that you get them eventually! in the meanwhile, what helps me through these kind of dilemnas is my faith in karma........what goes around, comes around.....100% guaranteed! ........stay strong :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                  100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#8 khinou

khinou
              • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

Sorry for the late reply, i haven't log on since I wrote the review... I still upset it has been almost a year now and still no pictures! 

#9 khinou

khinou
                • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

I agree with you , his turn will come for being so unprofessional and a for stealing my money ......

#10 khinou

khinou
                  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

I posted this because, I don't want other brides to go through what I'm dealing with. Since my last post I tried to track him down he took down his facebook page, but not his website so I know that he is still working in Mexico. I've sent him several emails, but no response what so ever from him, my husband even got involved in the emailing process... I did not take wedding insurance to answer your question nor do I know if it would have helped in this case... It's difficult to track a person down in Mexico , I don't know how much it would cost and time it would take . So at this point i'm counting my losses and have no wedding pictures to remember my special day. But I'm happy if I can save one person from making the same mistake that  have made almost a year ago; please pass the work around to your friends and family member "DON'T USE ALL-ABOUT-PHOTOGRAPHY!" STAY AWAY FROM PETER MILLS HE IS A BAD BUSINESS MAN!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users