Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:10 AM

so beautiful, I love the lanterns too!!

#12 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:28 AM

Edna!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

did you decide where you will have your wedding?

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:09 AM

YAY Edna, thank you so much!!!

This has been a great day so far - first I woke up to Rachelle's thread about her friend's PV wedding and now this!

I also want to know if you decided where to have the wedding??

Glad to have you back also

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:49 AM

OH yeah Edna, I assume you got to meet with Marco - what were your impressions of him?

Also, any idea of how many people would fit out on the jetty (ceremony area)?

Thanks!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#15 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

We haven't booked the Mayan yet, but it will be our place for sure. We are looking for November 15, 2008 they have it reserved as today but I am crossing the fingers so we can keep that day.

Jorge really liked more the Mayan than the villas, the Villas are gorgeous but for our type of wedding and the amount of people and the time it will take to move them, the Mayan was the best option and really you will love it , is really nice. The gardens are incredible and the small gazebo at the small lake is really nice for pics.

The jetty is so beautiful; I think you can fit about 20 people there, no more than that at the front I think you will feel it very crowd. The beach looks very private; the vendors are gone around 5 PM.

Marco was not there, we went on a Sunday but Hector from Prisar gave us a pretty good tour, showed us everything, both Priscilla and Hector are such great people!!!

#16 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:26 PM

yay Edna!!! Your joining me!!! I'm so excited!!!

#17 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:43 PM

That's great to hear that you saw it and still want to book there! That means it must be fabulous

Hmm, only 20 ppl on the jetty huh? I wonder what I would do if we had more guests, say 30-40...?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#18 edna

edna
                • Site Supporter
                • 1,360 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                  That's great to hear that you saw it and still want to book there! That means it must be fabulous

Hmm, only 20 ppl on the jetty huh? I wonder what I would do if we had more guests, say 30-40...?
                  I am having about 120-150 what I plan is only place the main guests at the jetty with chairs , others without chairs standing there in the jetty and the rest at the lounge area

#19 edna

edna
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 1,360 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amyh
                    yay Edna!!! Your joining me!!! I'm so excited!!!
                    YAY Amy!!! I am so excited too!!!

#20 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mora
                      I am having about 120-150 what I plan is only place the main guests at the jetty with chairs , others without chairs standing there in the jetty and the rest at the lounge area
                      We'd really like everyone to have their own seat since it won't be a huge wedding.

From this pic it looks like they have about 40 chairs set up. It does look a little crowded tho...

Did you go stand all the way out on the jetty?? I wanna do that when I go in December

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users