2013 DW Brides

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scmarques

• 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

Congrats everyone!

If you're here you've had, are in the process of, or considering having a destination wedding.  I just got engaged on 08/24/12 to my best friend of 5 years.  I couldn't be more happy - but not it's time to get down to business.  Since I'm a Newbie, I am going to need all of the help I can get.  We've been talking A LOT about having a destination wedding in Punta Cana, DR.  We've been there 4 times together and it holds a special place in our hearts.  Our families have never been to a place like this and we just think it's a great (and inexpensive) way to bring them together and give everyone not just a wedding, but a total experience in the process. 

I have been researching all of the threads and have come up with either staying/having the wedding at either the Paradisus or Dreams resorts.  I've read great things about both, but the information seemed to be a bit dated.  Has anyone been to either lately? What was your experience?

Any advice for a Newly Engaged/Destination Bride wanna be?

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,068 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

Congrats scmarques and welcome to the forum! a destination wedding is such a beautiful backdrop for your special day.....all the best with researching your plans + exciting journey ahead  :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users